Eilinis
DOTA 2, Skyrim, Blacklight: Retribution, Super Mario Wii U
What do you think of those games?

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm a picky gamer. I'll play anything as long as it has an actual story line. I love RPG's especially. I'm still getting into shooters, have a hard time with FPS though, those make me motion sick sweatdrop and I"m not a fan of MMO's. Let me play alone! Don't force me to make friends!

Tipsy Smoker

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dolly Wolly
Eilinis
What do you thik of those games?
I love DOTA2, I love the replayability of it, how each hero can be played differently, your opponents are never the same. It's always new and to be good at it you have to learn to adapt and play each hero, know the items, strategies, tactics. How to react, hero/item builds etc. Reaction times. Great if you like strategy.

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, is a great game on the PC because of how many hours worth of gameplay you get out of it. Different races and choosing to weild a blade, arrow or use magic. The storyline's okay, good RPG game. Mechanics work well too, same mechanics as Fallout 3.

Blacklight: Retribution is a F2P FPS, good graphics, great gameplay and is much like Combat arms with a hint of Halo Reach and Call of Duty.. Sorta.

And Super Mario For the Wii U is an awesome game. Love that the Wii U has HDMI capability now. Awesome game, nostalgia, good mechanics fun to play with kids. Simple, great use of the Gamepad. Overall fun family game.

Tipsy Smoker

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Eilinis
Dolly Wolly
Eilinis
What do you thik of those games?
I love DOTA2, I love the replayability of it, how each hero can be played differently, your opponents are never the same. It's always new and to be good at it you have to learn to adapt and play each hero, know the items, strategies, tactics. How to react, hero/item builds etc. Reaction times. Great if you like strategy.

I also forgot to mention I love World of Warcraft. sweatdrop

Oblivion The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, is a great game on the PC because of how many hours worth of gameplay you get out of it. Different races and choosing to weild a blade, arrow or use magic. The storyline's okay, good RPG game. Mechanics work well too, same mechanics as Fallout 3.

Blacklight: Retribution is a F2P FPS, good graphics, great gameplay and is much like Combat arms with a hint of Halo Reach and Call of Duty.. Sorta.

And Super Mario For the Wii U is an awesome game. Love that the Wii U has HDMI capability now. Awesome game, nostalgia, good mechanics fun to play with kids. Simple, great use of the Gamepad. Overall fun family game.

IRL Conventioneer

I'd like to say I'm a hardcore gamer but maybe I have to say I used to be one instead because lately I have not been able to put in the hardcore gaming hours. Working full time can do that.

You could say I'm a retro gamer because I still play games on my older systems. Or emulations of them. It's better to play a classic with 8-bit or 16-bit graphics than something with HD graphics but rushed/lazy development and bad design.

You could say I'm an import gamer because I import games worth getting when no company here will put them out. I wish it didn't cost so much extra sometimes, That's something I love about the PS3, PSP and PSVita. No region locking so no need to get a system modification. The gba and DS also did not region lock games but now the 3DS does.

You could say I'm an MMO gamer.
I'll give any game a shot but if I like it or not largely depends on the game.

Beloved Friend

Dolly Wolly
kiki_Flower96
Dolly Wolly
kiki_Flower96
Maplestory heart
Mario xD
Pokemon (used to play)
Good taste in games! Don't you think they ******** up pokemon besides the fact that they look awesome now? I miss the old pokemon.

I haven't played the new Pokemon games yet, haha. What happened? But yeah, the Pokemon look awesome c:
Dawn and Brock aren't on the team anymore.BROCK isn't on the team! I loved when he was, it was the perfect crew. I think he should of stayed. I mean, he was a classic! Like pikachu! Dawn only appears occasionally. I remember when May was on pokemon. Now that was when it was good. And Team Rocket... God I miss the old days. Now it's just ******** with these newfags on Ash's team. :I

Are you serious? :O can't believe they would change all the original people from the original storyline..that sucks a lot. All the original characters should've stayed -,- Btw what games do you play?
Dolly Wolly
hoerin
I don't like trying out new games. I just finish my games all over and over again.
I play alot of Grand Theft Auto, and WWE emotion_bigvein ~Action Games emotion_kirakira
Grand Theft Auto IV? :p

Yessssss blaugh

Familiar Noob

hoerin
Dolly Wolly
hoerin
I don't like trying out new games. I just finish my games all over and over again.
I play alot of Grand Theft Auto, and WWE emotion_bigvein ~Action Games emotion_kirakira

Yessssss blaugh
FOR PS3? :v

Familiar Noob

kiki_Flower96
Are you serious? :O can't believe they would change all the original people from the original storyline..that sucks a lot. All the original characters should've stayed -,- Btw what games do you play?

I know right! Now it's just so stupid. And I play Assassin's Creed, scribblenauts occasionally, Little Big Planet 2, Uncharted series (Haven't touched it lately due to assassin's creed III xD), Sims 3 pets when I'm bored and as of now that's it I guess. I have other games but I haven't played them in a long time so I don't count them. I have PS3 and 3Ds. I love my PS3. I treat it like my child.
Feeding it game saves... checking up on it most of the day... loving it... LOL, I might be getting into this more than any ''normal'' person should xD

Familiar Noob

Eilinis

I also forgot to mention I love World of Warcraft. sweatdrop

They seem like great games. I haven't played them yet. I heard that Super Mario Wii U is awesome and I think alike. I think they did a great job with the Wii U. Skyrim does prove to be a great game as well but I don't know a thing about Blacklight: Retribution or World of Warcraft sadly. :c
Dolly Wolly
hoerin
Dolly Wolly
hoerin

Yessssss blaugh

Yes emotion_sweatdrop
My little brother broke the disc though neutral
I'm looking for someone to buy/give send me one online.
But everyone just plays the new GTA. scream
And GameStop over here doesn't have it.

Familiar Noob

hoerin
Dolly Wolly
hoerin
Dolly Wolly
hoerin

Yessssss blaugh

Yes emotion_sweatdrop
My little brother broke the disc though neutral
I'm looking for someone to buy/give send me one online.
But everyone just plays the new GTA. scream
And GameStop over here doesn't have it.
/sadface sad
i have ps3 >w>

Distinct Dabbler

A mega rpg and niche gamer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers