Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dolly Wolly
Link Leaf
Nintendo! Mario, Zelda, Smash bros, Earthbound, Pokemon, Yoshi's island! I like them because they're fun and really entertaining. I play call of duty black ops but not a big fan. I prefer Battle field. it's more fun because of the vehicles
You have good taste in games. I've played CoD:Black Ops 2, and honestly the only thing I like is the zombies. Everything else seems too meh for me. Plus it isn't really my type of game. razz
heheh thanks everyone is unique
I mainly play shooters with the occasional RPG. I'm not a fan of the military shooter thing, mainly because I just find these games boring and formulaic.
I eat Anita Sarkeesian, s**t Bobby Kotick, and use that s**t to mouth-rape ALL nostalgia whiners.
I spend more time talking about how shitty a recent game is more than I spend playing games I actually like.
I have spontaneously invented hundreds of ways to call someone a f*****t over voice chat.
I built my gaming system from the ground-up, and know its every strength and weakness, tailored to my own.
I don't need a ******** unusual hat to make it to the top kill score for my team
I can make it through Gloomy Gulch without saving at the Kong College
I played through Red Steel front-to-back with nothing but a 45 calibur and a katana sword.
I beat Final Fantasy Tactics on a Ramza-only playthrough

So ******** everyone who calls themselves "hardcore gamers".
I don't like trying out new games. I just finish my games all over and over again.
I play alot of Grand Theft Auto, and WWE emotion_bigvein ~Action Games emotion_kirakira
I just like to crush my enemies.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'll play anything as long as it's fun and isn't full of squeaking, cutesy female characters.

My favorite genres are strategy, puzzle, fps, and platformer.

I'm not into multiplayer unless I know my teammates irl.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
rpg,pokemon stuff like that.but I love platformers and free world games like Skyrim and Saints row.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Millionaire 200
I tend to enjoy role playing games, something with a deep storyline, awesome music, and a stradistic challenge in them. I also love platformers, since it reminds me of the day of age video games first were at they're hype.

I tend to like many other differnt types of gameplay, however I'm not so into board like games or dancing/rythem games (I mean we don't need video games for that XP). I play fighting and racing games... but it doesn't spark any passionate fires for me. :/

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I love survival horror games (resident evil silent hill) and stealth games (splinter cell metal gear) I play fps but just mw3. I love RPGs like skyrim.

Tipsy Smoker

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
DOTA 2, Skyrim, Blacklight: Retribution, Super Mario Wii U

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. I enjoy RPGs, mainly Western now, fighting games, like Tekken and Mortal Kombat, and Nintendo titles are usually nothing but fun. I like the Legend of Zelda series a lot.

I'm more of a single player campaign kind of person because I enjoy a good storyline, but I like the option of playing competitively or co-op with some kind of multiplayer mode, just to make the game last a little longer.

Familiar Noob

Archaix_the_Ghast v2
I eat Anita Sarkeesian, s**t Bobby Kotick, and use that s**t to mouth-rape ALL nostalgia whiners.
I spend more time talking about how shitty a recent game is more than I spend playing games I actually like.
I have spontaneously invented hundreds of ways to call someone a f*****t over voice chat.
I built my gaming system from the ground-up, and know its every strength and weakness, tailored to my own.
I don't need a ******** unusual hat to make it to the top kill score for my team
I can make it through Gloomy Gulch without saving at the Kong College
I played through Red Steel front-to-back with nothing but a 45 calibur and a katana sword.
I beat Final Fantasy Tactics on a Ramza-only playthrough

So ******** everyone who calls themselves "hardcore gamers".
Preach on! emotion_brofist

Familiar Noob

hoerin
I don't like trying out new games. I just finish my games all over and over again.
I play alot of Grand Theft Auto, and WWE emotion_bigvein ~Action Games emotion_kirakira
Grand Theft Auto IV? :p

Familiar Noob

Austriaide
Dolly Wolly
Austriaide
Dolly Wolly
Austriaide

Yeah, I gots one of those biggrin

I like my xbox better, but then again my WII is for my legend of zelda.... xd SO MANEH CHOICES

xD
I have a ps3 and a 3ds as of now, and my psn is xDolly_Wolly lol xd

Have you ever heard of Fable 3? that game was fun xD
Yeah I played that game. I had bad choices xD

Oooh chooh evill smile

I normally play good cuz i look prettier emotion_kirakira And Ben Finn was hawt
he was redface

Familiar Noob

kiki_Flower96
Dolly Wolly
kiki_Flower96
Maplestory heart
Mario xD
Pokemon (used to play)
Good taste in games! Don't you think they ******** up pokemon besides the fact that they look awesome now? I miss the old pokemon.

I haven't played the new Pokemon games yet, haha. What happened? But yeah, the Pokemon look awesome c:
Dawn and Brock aren't on the team anymore.BROCK isn't on the team! I loved when he was, it was the perfect crew. I think he should of stayed. I mean, he was a classic! Like pikachu! Dawn only appears occasionally. I remember when May was on pokemon. Now that was when it was good. And Team Rocket... God I miss the old days. Now it's just ******** with these newfags on Ash's team. :I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff