• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Sonic Adventure.

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Longest Journey 2/DreamFall .... the trolls or what the heck they are for something scared the hell out of me! espesially since I love playing games with my face "in" the screen gonk it took me months before I continued to play it.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Nocturne_Shadow_Mage
I still haven't managed to finish the "We Don't Go to Ravenholm..." level of Half-Life 2.
That level is fun as hell, grav gun all the way in that level so much things to use on the zombies
Honestly it has to be the Silent Hill series.
The story lines are just crazy.
i think legendary is a pretty freaky game not horrific but creepy. Theres always little faries flying around in allwways and stuff. not to mention the wolves there around every corner. eek
denny285
Bioshock.

Well, not exactly "scary" but it did creep the s**t outa me.

i totally agree. the whole time you were on edge and s**t was popping out everywhere at you eek

plus the idea in general was just weird.

dead space was pretty bad too ><
User Image

Silent Hill.

Though, movies today are no longer scary. I figured that out. They are just gory. Like the Saw movies. All my friends are like "OMG LIEK YOU HAZ TO WATCH THEM THEY ARE HEALLA SCARY". So I watched them. Not once was I scared. Grossed out, yes. But not scared.
✖-------↯↯ROMANTIC {ROULETTE}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「The g a m e of c h a n c e

-------------------The Swine Flu.

Actually, probably Silent Hill or Resident Evil.

Silent Hill is just like "WOAH. WTF?!" and Resident Evil 4 makes me jump because Zombies pop out of houses that I already checked T_____________________T

The Silent Hill movie didn't do the series ANY justice >____>;

People had no h o p e, no b e l i e f in things
Spugzorz
User Image

Silent Hill.

Though, movies today are no longer scary. I figured that out. They are just gory. Like the Saw movies. All my friends are like "OMG LIEK YOU HAZ TO WATCH THEM THEY ARE HEALLA SCARY". So I watched them. Not once was I scared. Grossed out, yes. But not scared.

-------------------The first one scared me because I was at a friend's house, and their bathroom looked eerily similar to the one in the movie, except it was GREEN O________________________O;;;

Romantic Roulette
Spugzorz
User Image

Silent Hill.

-------------------The first one scared me because I was at a friend's house, and their bathroom looked eerily similar to the one in the movie, except it was GREEN O________________________O;;;

User Image

Yea.
Probably RE: Code Veronica for the GC.
I've seen people play RE before but that one was the first RE game I played. Ever.
It was so hard to sleep that entire week. D:

Fashionable Codger

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
the emperors new groove video game
seriously its got some real scary bits!!!!!!!!!!!
autodafe mouse
Silent Hill.... though I wouldn't call it scary... that's unpossible in a game or movie... just ******** awesome

that game is creepy.
resident evil when i was little it even gave me nightmares of it
Max Payne was pretty trippy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out