Super Widget and Lunar: Dragon Song

Greedy Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Resident Evil: Outbreak.

Could barely even get past the first level. stare
Probably conception II. I wish I didn't pre-order it, I rather have bought it when it was cheaper.

Also, also star ocean the last hope on 360. I wish I waited and bought the international version on ps3 plus played with japanese voice overs - I can't stand the game voiced in english.
Drawn to life: The Next Chapter , it was terrible on Wii, plus to get a good experience you had to fork out extra money for the drawing pad. Story was dull, that series is definitely for the DS.
Kuon.

******** ******** Kuon.
Hannah Montana. :/
Fallout: New Vegas. For the Xbox 360.

I got it on launch day and was... pretty disappointed with the finished product. The story was rushed and made no sense, the gameplay was frusterating, there were no fun dungeons, and there was just too much railroading.

A few years later I got a computer that actually worked, and picked it up on Steam for five dollars. The story is still awful, but all of the other issues can be fixed through modding, so, I don't regret that purchase.

Perfect Member

FF tactics advance

now,

before you threaten to burn my house down

it wasn't because of the game itself, the cartridge was f'd up and couldn't save, and it was during the tail end of a trip so i wouldnt see that store ever again

Perfect Member

Nekrotical
High On Phazon

Kill yourself.

emotion_donotwant

i never meant 2 start a war

i just wanted u 2 let me in sad

Hilarious Kitten

7,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- Call of Duty: Ghost.
- Mind Zero

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
MGS V: Ground Zeroes. It was grim and depressing and made me not want to buy another MGS game and I'm a massive MGS fan...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff