Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Loiterer

My mom is buying my sisters and I a PS3 so I was wondering what would be a good game that has a good story and I can kill people. I was thinking Assassin's Creed. But I'm not sure.

Help?
Castle Crashers

Reveler

6,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
I would say God of War Origins Collection, best story of the God of War games (especially Ghost of Sparta) plus it's two games for one price. God of War 3 is also great for the PS3 if you LOVE killing things. The only thing is that there is partial nudity in the games, so just be careful about playing it around your family.

Assassin's Creed is a great game, but it's a different style of killing than God of War(obviously). It has an immersive story too. It just depends on if you want to kill specific targets/people like an assassin then Assassin's Creed is for you, if you want to use godly weapons to slice your enemies in half and kill everyone, and I mean everyone, then God of War is for you.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Bayonetta.
The Resistance series, if you're into shooters.

Admittedly the story isn't anything ground-breaking, but the setting (think 50's sci-fi by way of David Cronenberg) and likeable characters make it a fun ride.

Wealthy Capitalist

well games like that are not essential good games. depends on your definition though.

if you want innovative games unlike any other i would suggest Journey and Ni No Kuni.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 will also be great.

those are the reasons i will buy a ps3 after the ps4 comes out and prices drop. (i don't care enough about sony to buy anything at full price, i'll wait till it hits 100€ razz )

another great game is Skyrim. you can do almost anything in it (yes killing people, robbing people etc is possible too) though that game is best on pc because of all the free mods

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
For story elements Definitely the Uncharted Series. And you kill people too.
But ultimately Uncharted has probably one of the best storyline of this generation as well as being one hella beautiful game.

Another pick would probably be Bioshock, which can either be one of those stories that makes no sense to you or another brilliant tale providing you find all the Audio Logs.
Utsukushii kukki
My mom is buying my sisters and I a PS3 so I was wondering what would be a good game that has a good story and I can kill people. I was thinking Assassin's Creed. But I'm not sure.

Help?

Borderlands, Call of Duty.
Grand Theft Auto :p

Cultist

Dark Souls.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gonna get a lot hate for this but...

Skyrim. smile

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Ni no Kuni
Journey
Catherine

Kawaii Shoujo

I am gonna recommend Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch which has a very good story, plot twists, and many killings.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Ni no Kuni is probably one of the most original and endearing games we've gotten in a while.
Twisted Metal, Journey

Questionable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Red Dead Redemption is a great game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash