Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth of the Federation aka a cheap Microprose Star Trek clone of Masters of Orion 2.

Weird Worlds

It is a hard choice to make since mediocre means so-so quality and not great. These games we usual don't play very long. And, doesn't leave a lasting impression.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Spore was disappointing and didn't even come close to being like the demo, but it was still fun in some ways.
Prite-chan
I am desperately in love with Deadly Premonition. Its PS3 release has seen a lot of improvements on the original Xbox360 release - the tank controls were gotten rid of, some textures were updated, the enemies were made easier to kill (or maybe the weapons were made stronger?) - but it's still... hngh. I feel so mean calling it "mediocre" because it's quirky as heck and it's so dear to my heart, but there are a lot of aspects of the game which are substandard - battle is repetitive, there's basically only one type of monster (limbo-zombies) with only one voice regardless of gender, graphics look PS2-chic, sound mixing is completely whacky. Not that any of that stops me from recommending it.

I'd also like to add Folklore to this list. It was an early PS3 release, I think, and its goal was to really show of what the system could do. It ought to be way better in theory - there are a lot of interesting things going on in the game - but the game itself fell short. It's not as fun to play as it is to experience otherwise (the reading, the watching). I'm still glad I played it, though, and might try it again in the future.

While I love both these games to bits upon bits I do see the problems they have. (Though they have consulted professional help and they both promised to stop drinking so it's okay.)

For my own additions I'd say Baroque and Last Rebellion.

Basatan's Waifu

User Image

Legend of Legaia, not perfect yet very unique.

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
lm Rinny
User Image

Legend of Legaia, not perfect yet very unique.
I tip my hat to your dancing Solaire.

Omnipresent Hunter

I've always had a soft spot for the Vigilante 8 and Battletanx games for N64. emotion_kirakira

14,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really enjoyed Singularity, pretty short but I had a good time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff