Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3, since Atlus wouldn't localize it so close to the GBA's end.
And the original Summon Night games, just to see how they are.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Phrozen Pikachu
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu
Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth (DS)

Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP)

This.

Indeed, and I hear there making a phoenix wright ace attourney 5 in Japan now. But it ain't leaving the country either >.>.
What??? That's some bullcrap right there. : (
Doubutusu No Mori e+.

Of course, Animal Crossing 3DS might turn out being really good, but I still want the only Animal Crossing 'sequel' that only made positive changes.

Kirjava444's Honey Bun

Perfect Exhibitionist

Kingdom Hearts I/II FM
Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu

This.

Indeed, and I hear there making a phoenix wright ace attourney 5 in Japan now. But it ain't leaving the country either >.>.
What??? That's some bullcrap right there. : (

#EDIT

Got my facts wrong Ace Attourney 5 will come to the US/EU. Its just the Miles Edgeworth Game >.<.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
VampireSexGoddess
Phrozen Pikachu
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu

This.

God yes Edgey 2. And AA 5 will be released in the US.

Oh really ? Awesome for AA5 getting an english port biggrin . But I still want Miles Edgeworth Investigation 2, loved the 1st one and the 2nd one will forever remain in jap gonk

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Phrozen Pikachu
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu

This.

You sure? I hear it IS going to be localized. Hopefully AAI2 will follow suit.

EDIT: Nvm, someone already answered. xD

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
But yeah, apart from Ace Attorney Investigations 2, the games I want translated into English are mostly visual novel games. There isn't a huge market for those kinds in the West sadly.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nii Amikasame
Phrozen Pikachu
Dragon of Blue Lightning
Phrozen Pikachu

This.

You sure? I hear it IS going to be localized. Hopefully AAI2 will follow suit.

EDIT: Nvm, someone already answered. xD

Yup just read your post below AA5 Yes phoenix is back in action now they need pearly/maya back in the game xD. As apollo justice was good but it needed more characters from Ace Attourney game besides payne.

But I really wanted Miles Edgeworth translated it just looks so awesome >.<.

Hyper Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Phrozen Pikachu

I was honestly going through this thread and seeing if anyone else wanted AAI2. I recently got into the franchise when I re-found my old DS that I'd buried in boxes years ago. After being lucky and finding the rest of the games in my local media exchange shop I researched to see if anymore where coming my way...when I saw about AAI2 I was very sad...

The first game had a good reception, I don't understand why the sequel wouldn't be released.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Morbidelf
Phrozen Pikachu

I was honestly going through this thread and seeing if anyone else wanted AAI2. I recently got into the franchise when I re-found my old DS that I'd buried in boxes years ago. After being lucky and finding the rest of the games in my local media exchange shop I researched to see if anymore where coming my way...when I saw about AAI2 I was very sad...

The first game had a good reception, I don't understand why the sequel wouldn't be released.

Yup that AAI2 is a very popular game as the first one was done really well. As it was different than the others. Loved the first AAI the last episode was just epic xD.

But then again this is Capcom they will only release a english port if it will sell alot. As a few megaman games have stayed in jap/cancelled. E.g the megaman legends on the 3ds which never happened.

Hyper Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Phrozen Pikachu

Yup that AAI2 is a very popular game as the first one was done really well. As it was different than the others. Loved the first AAI the last episode was just epic xD.

But then again this is Capcom they will only release a english port if it will sell alot. As a few megaman games have stayed in jap/cancelled. E.g the megaman legends on the 3ds which never happened.

But it probably would sell a lot, since it was to my understanding, the Ace Attorney series has a vast fanbase.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Morbidelf
Phrozen Pikachu

But it probably would sell a lot, since it was to my understanding, the Ace Attorney series has a vast fanbase.

Your understanding is correct, the AA series does have a large fanbase.But it all comes down to capcom in the end :/.

Lightbringer

I'd like to see Custom Robo 2. I played the first one and loved it.

Conservative Explorer

Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Also Pandora's Tower and Fatal Frame 2: Deep Crimson Butterfly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff