Playstation 2 / 3 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 38 ]
Xbox / 360 0.33082706766917 33.1% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Yeah what is your Gamin motto in video games? Mine has always been "keep on fighting until I die" That is basically for the online games, RPG, FPS, Action and adventure, and fighting games. You know basically the games that you have to fight until you die. In racing games it's always "Push it further and faster then the rest and try to come out on top" Well Like I said before what is your gaming motto?
When you die, you just stop playing that game?
Hmm... this is an intresting subject....well as you already know otaku My gaming motto is don't give up until you have to...."

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Dr. Mario Kart

Nope I keep on going like an zombie...
I curse a lot when I play games, like when I kill people I tell them to go ******** themselves a lot.
Um, I don't have one. I just play. I've been told, I'm a Zombie when I play, I'm an Achievement Whore, ( When I did have a 360 ), wdf? You just started playing and your already better than me! BS! *whimpers*, I suck at this game, gah! WDF WAS THAT?! That was bs! I'm done bro...

And like forever more... And all I do is play... I don't even play to find a good game or something interesting... I just play... o.o;
Otaku Mitsubushi
Dr. Mario Kart

Nope I keep on going like an zombie...
But doesn't that go against your motto? xp
I X Dark I X
I curse a lot when I play games, like when I kill people I tell them to go ******** themselves a lot.

Same here... especially if they killed me the first time around...
It's only a game...

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Damn explosive results!! I love it!! I always say that when I blow something up too...

Alien Smoker

Mine would be

"Well, son of a b***h!"
I like the yellow stars That gaming motto is perfect....

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Hmm... I just realized I have tons of gaming mottos.... one of them is "If it doesn't work break it..." You know like in a few games when something doesn't seem to be working? Like an panel or something? Well basically I break that panel...
"When in doubt, blow it up!" or "Explosions fix everything!" apply to many of my FPS matches.

My motto changes depending on genre.
when i die "it was the game"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas