• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
The only thing that is actually CHEAP about the game is when OTHER PLAYERS hunt you down and attack you when you can't possibly fight back. That is it. Nothing else.

Play hollow, or, in the case of dark souls 2, level up your character as a first priority instead of upgrading, so that you use your soul memory to it's maximum.

That won't do any good when someone waits up where a ladder comes up and knocks you off...
Then put in some situational awareness and get the ******** off the ladder before he can do that, what, do you expect him to just let you walk up it, when he's out to kill you?

You do get a choice in the matter but to go to him.
You can't go fight a boss without either eliminating him or him eliminating you.
I am used to have it be like a duel man.
Dude,just back away and shoot him with a bow, he'll either leave his post, or you'll kill him with arrows. If he leaves his post, you can then run up the ladder, go through the fog, and have him despawn. Don't play like a pleb, and maybe you won't get killed by a pleb.

Didn't know where to get a bow at the time and the game wouldn't let me go fight a boss until I killed him or he killed me.

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Geistly
Silentmarie

Cataclysm was actually much more difficult because Blizzard tried to give the vocal minority what they wanted: a return to the days of vanilla World of Warcraft. Which they falsely believed to be inherently challenging content when what it actually was, was poor mechanics and unpolished gameplay. Though that has little to do with my previous post. The reason I said that is because PvP at low levels is decided entirely by which team has the most heirlooms and if by some miracle each team has an equal amount, it is then determined by who has the most healers. Because unfortunately healers believe they are entitled to dealing large chunks of damage and healing absurd amounts regardless of what specialization they choose. Unfortunately Blizzard caters to people like that while simultaneously nerfing classes that do not need to be (i.e. warlocks).

I wasn't thinking about PVP when I said it felt easier for new players. Leveling up, you get all the armor you need, stats were simpler than the old days, stuff like that.

Jaeroon's Husbando

Distrustful Human

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki

That won't do any good when someone waits up where a ladder comes up and knocks you off...
Then put in some situational awareness and get the ******** off the ladder before he can do that, what, do you expect him to just let you walk up it, when he's out to kill you?

You can't go fight a boss without either eliminating him or him eliminating you.
Dude,just back away and shoot him with a bow, he'll either leave his post, or you'll kill him with arrows. If he leaves his post, you can then run up the ladder, go through the fog, and have him despawn. Don't play like a pleb, and maybe you won't get killed by a pleb.

Didn't know where to get a bow at the time and the game wouldn't let me go fight a boss until I killed him or he killed me.
Invaders despawn if you enter the boss fog.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki
Active Inactivity
Mahzuki

Invaders despawn if you enter the boss fog.

It wouldn't let me go in dude! Dx
It was a glitch most likely but it would not let me go throught the fog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff