Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Giver

At the end Xehornot (or however you spell it) stole his body. After you defeat him, what happens to Terra and where did Xehornot go?

If I have to play Ven and Aquas story to find out, dont tell me. If neither story clears it up, could you explain what happened.

yum > yum_shrimp
Kingdom hearts 2 Final mix shows terra is still where he fought Xehanort. He test soras power and tells him he can never forgive Xehanort.

Xehanort went on to become Ansems student and he pretty much started the whole heartless thing. he lost his heart and was turned into Ansem of darkness and Xemnas
Domon Kasshu Tokoro
Kingdom hearts 2 Final mix shows terra is still where he fought Xehanort. He test soras power and tells him he can never forgive Xehanort.

Xehanort went on to become Ansems student and he pretty much started the whole heartless thing. he lost his heart and was turned into Ansem of darkness and Xemnas

this

Quotable Genius

Refresh-Paint
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

this

that
Finish the game, do the final episode, and see the secret ending. You'll get a better explanation.

Blessed Giver

Domon Kasshu Tokoro

so terra never got his body back? just his spirit/soul still in that armor?
GLiTCHiZ
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

Correct

Blessed Giver

Domon Kasshu Tokoro
GLiTCHiZ
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

Correct

That sux. Just like Alphonse from FMA. A ghost in the shell

Dangerous Player

thanks for ruining the ending... now I'm definitely not going to play it.
(I have no clue what game he is talking about but i'm not gonna play it.)

Blessed Giver

Rockwarrior v2.0
thanks for ruining the ending... now I'm definitely not going to play it.
(I have no clue what game he is talking about but i'm not gonna play it.)

Troll. smh

Dangerous Genius

GLiTCHiZ
Domon Kasshu Tokoro
GLiTCHiZ
Domon Kasshu Tokoro

Correct

That sux. Just like Alphonse from FMA. A ghost in the shell
Actually... Al got his body back both in the manga and both Anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff