Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm bored as ******** so I was out looking for my old gameboy when I came across some of my old games. I started going through them and god damn, I had some bad a** games. What ever happend to the good old games, before it was all about killing? Games like Tomba, Armored Core?
I liked the game tomba it was different and fun yet I never beat it because at the end where you needed nine people to stand on the stones I could not find them all T-T I looked everywhere ::sighs::
Mizu Kouken
I liked the game tomba it was different and fun yet I never beat it because at the end where you needed nine people to stand on the stones I could not find them all T-T I looked everywhere ::sighs::

One was baron, then a few of them were the old men, seems like one was an elf... I cant exactly remember, but ya... Did you ever get and play tomba 2?
Good games still exist...ya just gotta look REALLY hard...
If you want good games like the old ones for gameboy, the Gamecube has quite a few...still trudgein' on with the classic Nintendo Spirit.
Adva
Good games still exist...ya just gotta look REALLY hard...
If you want good games like the old ones for gameboy, the Gamecube has quite a few...still trudgein' on with the classic Nintendo Spirit.

Ya, I forgot about Pikman... But still, the good old games are getting RARE... I think i'm going to go to gamestop and see if they have a cheap a** old playstation anda copy of tomba/2.

PandaManda's Husband

Dude, Armored Core has had 5 games out on the PS2.
....some people just have different ideas... stare ...of fun...like killing i geuss sad
Monkey ball was alright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces