Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Smoker

System-wise, I am playing Morrowind.
Handheld, Animal Crossing and Pokemon White.
Also LoZ: OoT.
Going to be playing Oracle of Seasons when it comes in the mail from my brother.

What are you guys playing?

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pokemon White 2 and Gods Eater Burst

Aged Seeker

10,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Skyrim, Little Big Planet 2, and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Batman Arkham City, Skryrim, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Disgaea 4, Tales of Graces F, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Persona 4 Golden.....I bounce ALOT.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Red Dead Redemption. I've wanted to own it for so long, and finally decided to pick it up. Pretty fun as far as I've played into it. Also, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, another game I've been wanting to play for some time. Kind of a tedious game, but it's a tactical rpg, so that's to be expected.

Shirtless Raider

Right now im on a classic kick, SNES and N64 games right now razz no specifics razz

Beloved Friend

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Red Dead Redemption. I've wanted to own it for so long, and finally decided to pick it up. Pretty fun as far as I've played into it. Also, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, another game I've been wanting to play for some time. Kind of a tedious game, but it's a tactical rpg, so that's to be expected.

Immediately turn around and get Disgaea 2 when your finish Disgaea.

PC: Minecraft (Feed the Beast modpack)
GBA: Golden Sun The Lost Age
PS3: Mass Effect 3
PS2: Odin Sphere
PS1: Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete
DS: Nostalgia
Mass Effect and Anarchy Reigns.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Currently? Pokémon White 2, Yoshi's Island DS, Final Fantasy VI, and Final Fantasy XII...
dark souls, ( finishing bioshock when my playstation plus is renewed)
Zen Pinball collection

on handheald, Corpse Party book of shadows

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Currently, I'm playing The Witch's House which is a free downloadable 2D horror game for the PC. I'm even finishing up a Let's Play for it. Feel free to check it out. Here's the linky:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLxfh5Py5pAk93F1nV32fEI9Ea9ZTxBIkI

This gameplay and commentary was done by yours truly~

Genre: Horror
Graphics: 2D and still terrifying
I’d like some feedback on what you guys think ^^ I’m cool with constructive criticism any day.

Bearsenpai's Husband

Ni No Kuni for ps3.
Adventure Time for 3DS.

Amazingly Loved's Husband

X-Com, Skyrim, and replaying Bayonetta.
IcyDeath777
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Immediately turn around and get Disgaea 2 when your finish Disgaea.

PC: Minecraft (Feed the Beast modpack)
GBA: Golden Sun The Lost Age
PS3: Mass Effect 3
PS2: Odin Sphere
PS1: Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete
DS: Nostalgia

I keep meaning to play Odin Sphere.

Currently I'm trying to avoid video games to get to the rest of life, but recently it's been Natural Selection 2 (oh man I love the strategy involved between everyone, it's RTS/FPS, the most delicious hybrid ever), League of Legends, Battlefield 3 (I got all the expansions recently), and Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
I'm in the middle of a lot of games... sweatdrop

PC - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai: Episode 6 - Tsumihoroboshi

PS3 - Mass Effect 2 and Tales of Graces F (on the last floor of the Zhonecage biggrin )

PS2 - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

PS1 - Granstream Saga

PSP - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Final Mix

Dreamcast - Shenmue and Bangai-O

Wii - The Last Story and Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (a.k.a. Fatal Frame 2: Deep Crimson Butterfly)

360 - Tales of Vesperia, and Skyrim (I only play it when I'm deciding what else to play)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff