Welcome to Gaia! ::

l_Subliminal_Verses_l
Geez.. some people are just plain assholes. IF the main topic is not to your liking why post to make the OP upset or down. Holy ********... People and their rude a** comments. smh....

Thanks, some people where being quite rude.
Drexanz
Thanks Maltese, and sorry if I acted rude or something. I have a few mental disorders (Like being bipolar for one and I'm also depressed so...). Sorry again if I was rude and thanks for the help.

S'all good.
Maltese_Falcon91
Drexanz
Thanks Maltese, and sorry if I acted rude or something. I have a few mental disorders (Like being bipolar for one and I'm also depressed so...). Sorry again if I was rude and thanks for the help.

S'all good.

That's good, I couldn't sleep knowing someone was mad at me.
Drexanz
Maltese_Falcon91
Drexanz

S'all good.

It shouldn't matter if someone virtual is mad at you. Specially if you have no connection/friendship with them. Anyways Goodluck on your game smile
l_Subliminal_Verses_l
Drexanz
Maltese_Falcon91
Drexanz

S'all good.

It shouldn't matter if someone virtual is mad at you. Specially if you have no connection/friendship with them. Anyways Goodluck on your game smile

I know, I just can't help it. Thank you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff