Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shazel_Fable's Husband

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So what games are you looking forward this year?

For me it would be "The Last Of Us." That game looks so amazing. It makes me want to play it NOW! ><
Halo 4, Lugi's Mansion 2, New super mario bros u, Pikimin 3 The Wonderful 101 Saints row 4, ZombiU Tank Tank Tank Lego City GTA V, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal

Shazel_Fable's Husband

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
sir dark light
Halo 4, Lugi's Mansion 2, New super mario bros u, Pikimin 3 The Wonderful 101 Saints row 4, ZombiU Tank Tank Tank Lego City GTA V, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal

Damn! XD Oh I didn't know they were making a Saints Row 4 I loved the 3rd one, fun as heck XD. And that ZombiU looks pretty tough but fun to play.
Traffi The Traffic Cone
sir dark light

Damn! XD Oh I didn't know they were making a Saints Row 4 I loved the 3rd one, fun as heck XD. And that ZombiU looks pretty tough but fun to play.
im not sure when it will come out i do know they where coming up with ideas for it and i think one of the DLC packages was moved to be a part of the 4th

Fanatical Prophet

Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto V, and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AC3

that's pretty much it .__.

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
sir dark light

There's going to be a SR4? Word up!

Friendly Vampire

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
SimCity!! I cant wait for the Mutiplayer! it'll be super awesome. Just praying for a Closed Beta Invite!

Dapper Lunatic

I'm really, really, REALLY anticipating the arrival of Bioshock Infinate. The first game just kept blowing my mind, it was so fantastic in so many aspects.
But yes, The Last Of Us! I saw some early gameplays and how they make it look like actual survival - I like it. It's looking good so far!

AND DISHONOURED. [insert row of excited swearing here] Unless my memory fails me, it's coming out tomorrow! I. Can't. Wait! So many awesome people working on it!

Kawaii Shoujo

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch... sadly it doesn't come out until January sad .
- Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
- Resident Evil 6 (PC)
- Dead Space 3 (PC)

Shazel_Fable's Husband

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Priestess Resira
Watch Dogs, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto V, and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.

Oh Watch Dogs looks soo awesome. I really felt bad for that one couple in the gameplay they showed at E3. Where the guys cries out for his wife or girlfriend. I've never felt bad for an A.I character before. And I've never played any of the Bioshock games but Bioshock Infinite looks gorgeous.

Shazel_Fable's Husband

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Panic pie
I'm really, really, REALLY anticipating the arrival of Bioshock Infinate. The first game just kept blowing my mind, it was so fantastic in so many aspects.
But yes, The Last Of Us! I saw some early gameplays and how they make it look like actual survival - I like it. It's looking good so far!

AND DISHONOURED. [insert row of excited swearing here] Unless my memory fails me, it's coming out tomorrow! I. Can't. Wait! So many awesome people working on it!

I totally agree on you that they make "The Last Of Us" look like an actual survival game. Looks amazing, you've got to tell me how Dishonored is

Shazel_Fable's Husband

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Deviant Form
- Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
- Resident Evil 6 (PC)
- Dead Space 3 (PC)

Oh nice, nice. Dead Space 3 can't wait for that one as well. The first 2 games really got me spooked can't wait what the 3rd one's got for me smile

Fanatical Prophet

Traffi The Traffic Cone
Oh Watch Dogs looks soo awesome. I really felt bad for that one couple in the gameplay they showed at E3. Where the guys cries out for his wife or girlfriend. I've never felt bad for an A.I character before. And I've never played any of the Bioshock games but Bioshock Infinite looks gorgeous.
Personally I would have shot him if I had any control over the E3 Gameplay. Just to show all the tryhards how hardcore and grimdark our game could be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff