Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Knight

9,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
My god! This Op is AWESOME! I get some feeling that some scenes are resembled to previous Tales games like the cliff part is from Tales of Vesperia in the beginning, the scene when Dezel uses his magic to trapped the enemy as it explodes is taken the idea from Tales of Xillia (1) OP when Rowen and Elize did the same thing, the so-called "Falcon Punch" scene when the main character Sorey charges to the enemy (more assuming the final boss of the game if possible), and where the characters are in the plains looking at something is from Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla OVA second OP of United World ARC. I don't know if you see something else but please keep this an open minded forum so anyone can speak of opinion.

The song was totally unexpected and the opening scenes are just so good! So, what are your thoughts of it. That's all I have to say. ^^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I saw it a few days ago... I really like it... No complaints here... cat_smile

Friendly Knight

9,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
YunaSama

Hyped for the game or not really?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
YuGiOh5DsDuelist
YunaSama

Hyped for the game or not really?

******** yeah, I'm hyped! cat_whee

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I download it and haven't stop watching it. Not only that one, but the Mystic Artes one too.
Each character have 2 Mystic Artes plus the ones they have by Fusion. ^ ^
Here's hoping it's not crap like Xillia and Graces.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
SuperDamsel

What's wrong with Xillia and Graces? What makes you dislike these games so much? cat_neutral
YunaSama
SuperDamsel

What's wrong with Xillia and Graces? What makes you dislike these games so much? cat_neutral
English VA was bad in both, Xillia was a watered down game with gimmick poorly planned feature.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
SuperDamsel
YunaSama
SuperDamsel

English VA was bad in both, Xillia was a watered down game with gimmick poorly planned feature.

Really? I didn't find the voices all that bad... These games might not be perfect but I still really enjoy playing them... They're not really all that bad in my opinion... cat_neutral
So there really isn't anything you like about these games? Not even some of the characters or Graces' amazing combat system? Nothing at all? cat_surprised
YunaSama
SuperDamsel
YunaSama
SuperDamsel

Really? I didn't find the voices all that bad... These games might not be perfect but I still really enjoy playing them... They're not really all that bad in my opinion... cat_neutral
So there really isn't anything you like about these games? Not even some of the characters or Graces' amazing combat system? Nothing at all? cat_surprised
I love Milla's character design, glad I got the SE with the statue

Friendly Knight

9,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
On Black Paper
I download it and haven't stop watching it. Not only that one, but the Mystic Artes one too.
Each character have 2 Mystic Artes plus the ones they have by Fusion. ^ ^

Ah yes, the special Mystic Artes by older Tales Characters. ^^ One thing came into my mind... Zavida's hair style reminds me of Alvin's from Xillia. Oh god, what is Mercer voices him?! 0.0 But I'm pretty sure that will not be the case. I'm thinking that his English voice should be like... you know... crazy, cocky as if saying "I know stuff better than you" or something like that.
That.. song is terrible. The opening itself is meh. I'm not fond of this animator. Or the storyboard artist. Or who ever it is that decides how the opening is choreographed. They're just so... cliche. And the animator's style is just so boring on top of it. I miss the animator of Abyss and Symphonia and Vesperia. ) :

Tales has some cool character designs lately that alone want to make me get it. But.. idk... Xillia really seems to have hurt my impression of a series I used to love. The battle system is always enjoyable, but the plot and dialog can get so cliche. And if I'm not into the conversations, I realize how slow, boring, and unatural they feel.
Let's just not have another alvin incident... : P

Distinct Unicorn

11,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I am extremely hyped for Zestiria and that OP gives me the chills.

I have to say Graces was pretty good and the VA's really didn't bother me that much. At least it didn't pull a Hearts and yank the English VA from the game. Sorry, minor complaint about that game.

My money is ready to grow wings and fly away when this is released.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
pretty freeking awesome.

it looks like a slightly more...mature tales game but still maintains the tales shonen-anime charm.
Looks generic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces