Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

Anyone have an idea what I should get? Maybe some Staples?

Blessed Friend

Tabasco Jones
In the Table-Top Forum,
where you're low content thread belongs.

I've gotta say though... you've gotta be the first person I've seen in a LONG time who was too stupid to figure that out.
I guess that throws the stereotype out the window that people who play table-top games are smarter than those who don't.
Good job.

Wow, your rude. None of that was necessary.

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tabasco Jones
chiplix
Tabasco Jones
In the Table-Top Forum,
where you're low content thread belongs.

I've gotta say though... you've gotta be the first person I've seen in a LONG time who was too stupid to figure that out.
I guess that throws the stereotype out the window that people who play table-top games are smarter than those who don't.
Good job.

Wow, your rude. None of that was necessary.

Notice you said I was rude,
not that I was wrong.
If you're a Magic player, I can see why my fiancee didn't want me to start playing. If you're going to insult a person just by asking a question, apparently you don't want to remember if you asked similar questions when you first start on a any kind of table top game. We all can't be perfect in your eyes. If you want to take this to the pm, then go on right a head, but I doubt you will even will.
Also we were all beginners, so don't think you're all high and mighty.

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
chiplix

To answer your question, Chiplix(don't know if you're a beginner or not), if you're wanting to make a Sliver deck, any card that is Sliver related are the main cards you want to get(Creatures, instants, sorceries, cards like that.). Also some of the older Sliver cards are good, though I'm not for sure of the price.

Blessed Friend

Kiwani_Fire_Demon
chiplix

To answer your question, Chiplix(don't know if you're a beginner or not), if you're wanting to make a Sliver deck, any card that is Sliver related are the main cards you want to get(Creatures, instants, sorceries, cards like that.). Also some of the older Sliver cards are good, though I'm not for sure of the price.

<3 lol, I think this guy just is itching for attention, or trying make himself feel better bout himself. But I've played MTG for few months now. I didn't notice the sub thread for Table Top Games. I was really wanting to buy some good slivers for my boyfriend as a surprise. My boyfriend likes the Premium Sliver Deck, but I didn't know it be worth the price. I looked up a few cards from the deck and didn't seem worth to me. I might just weed through the card on Toywiz till I find some nice cards. 3nodding

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
chiplix
Kiwani_Fire_Demon
chiplix

<3 lol, I think this guy just is itching for attention, or trying make himself feel better bout himself. But I've played MTG for few months now. I didn't notice the sub thread for Table Top Games. I was really wanting to buy some good slivers for my boyfriend as a surprise. My boyfriend likes the Premium Sliver Deck, but I didn't know it be worth the price. I looked up a few cards from the deck and didn't seem worth to me. I might just weed through the card on Toywiz till I find some nice cards. 3nodding

If your boyfriend wants his slivers to be foil then it's worth it, otherwise I wouldn't suggest the Premium Sliver Deck. Do you know if he wanted the cards for EDH/Commander?
I'd really suggest using the advanced search on the Gatherer site though, there's only about 150 sliver cards so looking through them is pretty easy. Pretty much the only expensive ones are the 5 color slivers so that should help a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff