• Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
kimihara chan
Phrozen Pikachu
kimihara chan
Phrozen Pikachu
kimihara chan
Phrozen Pikachu

I need to start the kh series. I have kh 1/2 just sitting on my shelf alingaide my ps2 >.>. Ah 2nd day still with the first partner then?

I got all the luck & money so hopefully i win xD.

Yep with Shiki. I hope so too. How much is it atm?

i think I enjoyed Shiki's charasmatic skits in the game. Joshua was just so damn sarcastic xD.

Erm, atm the average price for a winning copy is from £15-£30 I've got £40 for this game but I dont wna use all of my money on one game sweatdrop .

I just had to convert that but wow I hope it stay at £15 cause that is about what I got it for. I really hope you can save some money.>3<

I hope so to >.>, I'm also bidding on super princess peach another ds game which was really good which I gave a skip.

Oh yea I remember Super Princess peach. Well as long as the price doesn't increase I think you will be fine. whee GET ALL THE GAMES

Ty ^^

Supportive Seraph

I have no idea how the hell my dad found a copy of it a year or so after it's initial release.
      But I really enjoyed the game and have replayed it several times.
      It's far less brutal on my wrists to play than Kid Icarus: Uprising to boot.

Desirable Dark Elf

I got it when it first came out for the DS. I finished it and wanted to turn around and play the whole thing again. It's awesome! I'd love to play it again but I have such a backlog of games to play. I love that Neku appears in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance too. heart

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Third favorite game of all time tbh, possibly tied for the spot with the first Devil Survivor.
Its one of those games I didn't think I would like, but i adooooored it. Loved the characters, loved the gameplay, loved the music

Milky Imperius
Third favorite game of all time tbh, possibly tied for the spot with the first Devil Survivor.

gud taste, devil survivor is love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces