Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I just really think we should all sit down and talk about this awesome DS game called The World Ends With You, even though the game isn't well known but it is one of the best games I have ever played so far hands down. Has anybody heard about it or played it?

Indulgent Demigod

I picked it up on release date. It was a really fun game. They've also recently made it for mobile.

Or yea they did. It is both for Apple and Samsung? But I still like the feel of it on the DS/3DS tho.

Dedicated Loiterer

It is fairly well-known, people just don't talk about it because it's old.
I recently deleted my 200+ hour save file to start over. I never realized how tiny DS screens were until I had to play TWEWY on my 3DS.

Indulgent Demigod

kimihara chan
Or yea they did. It is both for Apple and Samsung? But I still like the feel of it on the DS/3DS tho.

ya the original version on DS is the best. the apple version is being updated and it isnt available right now. the mobile version has some benefits though like higher resolution art work and i believe higher quality music as well.

If they somehow remake it with better res and maybe higher quality of music I think it would blow almost everything else out the water. It would be awesome if they made it how Pokemon is now, with the ability to move in a 3D area but it would still be the same places in the game just more real. But I still wish so many people knew about it.

Also did anybody go to Comic Con in NY in October? I saw a Neku cosplayer. I was so happy to see that.
i've heard of the game
and i keep on delaying myself from
making the purchase gonk
i heard it's really fun and unique.
; u; i want the game with the case,
so be awhile til i find one with the price i like.

What price are you looking for? I might help you find it even tho many places don't have a low price for it.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I've heard of it - I even made a deviantART custom journal skin for a friend before its release date, back when it was known as "It's A Wonderful World" - but I've never played it. It's difficult to find where I live, and Amazon is out of the question due to its high shipping cost.

I really wish I could pick it up on DS but I doubt I ever will haha.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
I found it over rated. A good game, but not to the degree people hype it up to be.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I played it, and love it (pirated it though)... cat_whee It was just hard for me because I thought the healing pins would expire after their uses so I played the entire game saving them up 'till the final boss without using them... I played the whole damn game without using heals while I could've easily done so as the pins are reusable again after the battle... No wonder it was so frustrating at times... emotion_facepalm

Friendly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
I really loved TWEWY... I wasn't very good at playing it myself but that's what's Youtube is for, haha. Wish it would get a sequel... Maybe some day.

Blessed Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
It was the s**t, had it when it first came out

My Friend Goop
I've heard of it - I even made a deviantART custom journal skin for a friend before its release date, back when it was known as "It's A Wonderful World" - but I've never played it. It's difficult to find where I live, and Amazon is out of the question due to its high shipping cost.

I really wish I could pick it up on DS but I doubt I ever will haha.

That sucks. Sorry its har to find it where you live. Actually here in NY there are a few places that have it.

Fated raison detre
I found it over rated. A good game, but not to the degree people hype it up to be.

I really depends on the person. I liked it cause it had you multi- fighting at the same time which was challenging plus loads of collectibles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff