Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gosh dammit, Luke. You couldn't keep it in your pants for one gosh damn day. Good job letting everything go to s**t just so you could get some.
Before you flip your s**t on me, let me clarify:
1. Yes, I know it was done because Telltale Games decided to do it. I'm aware that they have control over the story line and it would have happened anyways.
2. I know that Jane was the one who made him the offer. Doesn't excuse the fact that he took up the offer. They're both at fault. But at least Jane did her damn job, Luke didn't do s**t.
3. And yes, everything's gone to s**t and doing the deed helped him to relieve all the stress. But that asshat should have waited until Rebecca's baby was born and everything was safe.

I'm just pissed because of how much of a hypocrite he was, saying that Kenny wasn't stable and that he was being reckless and stuff. What an asshat. emotion_donotwant He used to be one of my favorite characters, too.

Anyways, besides all of the troll attempt posts by the guy below, discuss this latest episode, who you were sad to see, and who you think is going to die in Episode 5.
Geistly
Fascinating, but not really.

Then this clearly isn't the topic for you.
Geistly
The Child of Aura

Or anyone else.

It's the Video Game forum.

I'm quite sure there are fans of The Walking Dead video game here.
So it's open for them.

I'm sure you'll have much more fun finding a thread here that doesn't pertain to this game. You seem miserable sticking around here, and I don't want you to go through that pain, friend.
On that note, I was so sad to see Nick die in this episode, too. At least he died doing something useful. Just... it was sad.
Geistly
The Child of Aura

An interactive story is not a video game no matter how many people delude themselves into believing otherwise.

Lolumad.
Geistly
The Child of Aura

If I was mad I would most likely use all capital letters, excessive punctuation marks, and spew out the most vile remarks I could conjure. Seeing as how I am not guilty of any, I would have to say I am quite calm. But I suppose such a remark is to be expected from someone as simple-minded as you.

Yepumad.
Geistly
The Child of Aura

If you say so, but I should point out that all you are doing is helping me ruin your thread. wink

Justsaiyan.
And I've also got to ask people: Does anyone think that this Arvo kid is going to be trouble, or will he do a moral 360 and end up helping Clementine? Hell, will the whole Russian group be good or bad?
What do you think is going to happen to Rebecca's son now that she's dead?

I won't lie, I almost shat myself because I thought she was going to eat the baby. Was glad that she didn't, but... I'm scared because I heard gunshots from the Russian guys who seemed to think that the group was firing at them.

I really don't want Mike, Kenny, or Bonnie to die. And as stupid as Luke was, I still hope he doesn't die either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff