Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey VGD.

I was simply wondering what is that one game (or several) that you always play on a yearly basis, kind of like a holiday or a tradition or whatever.

For me I always play Paper Mario TTYD, Gayfox 64, and StarWars Knights of the Old Republic (even if I don't finish it).

I also play StarWars Battlefront and Crystal Chronicles whenever I have friends over, which is rarely.
We've been playing both shits since we were like 12 or something.

OH yeah, I found a way to save the Wii U.
Let's convince Al Queda to support and fund the PS4 so that way the US will support and fund the WII U and save the sinking ship that is Nintendo, and the European Union.
Hito the Exiled
User Image

Congrats on using an overused image. You're now a functional member of society.

Buggy Survivor

Lol your title made me say "what" out loud, nice job.

I don't plan to but I end up playing a new game of Dragon Age: Origins every year. (:
SovietTitties Desu

What you really need to do is get off the computer, go to the kitchen, and make me a sandwich.

Witty Genius

I seem to always re-visit either a harvest moon or Rune Factory game during every summer.
bah I hate government assistant, not unless its financial aid. I need that. if Wiiu get GOV. assistant, I will secretly judge them like I do everybody else who get it...

i]titties join tentacl we can be hentai buddies...........

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
I'll always go back and play Battlefront, Mario Kart Double Dash, and SSBM.
Engi3Piece
I seem to always re-visit either a harvest moon or Rune Factory game during every summer.
bah I hate government assistant, not unless its financial aid. I need that. if Wiiu get GOV. assistant, I will secretly judge them like I do everybody else who get it...

i]titties join tentacl we can be hentai buddies...........

I might. I don't like it because it looks and feels like that shithole tumblr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff