Welcome to Gaia! ::

QUICK FACT

Mario Vs. Wario featured Mario walking around with a bucket on his head.

... ... ... what?
QUICK FACT

Mario and Luigi both made their gaming debut as carpenters, not plumbers. Plumbers made more sense, though, since they spent a lot of time in their future games in pipes.
Man, it's been one hour and not ONE new vote... *sigh*

QUICK FACT

Super Mario Bros. 2 was a knock-off idea of Doki Doki Panic. Doki Doki Panic didn't sell very well, but Super Mario Bros. 2 was a smash hit! This was one major sign that the Mario Brothers were well on their way to stardom.
Poor Luigi. Mario always gets to save the princess, yet whenever Mario's in trouble Luigi has to come and save his sorry a**.

No princess for Luigi.

Awww.
Well, here's a quick fact about Mario, the current LOSING brother.

QUICK FACT
Mario was given his Red and Blue colored outfit so that he could be seen easier against black screens. The trademark clothing and his jumping acrobatics soon made him famous. By the time Super Mario Bros. rolled around, he was more famous than even Mickey Mouse.
QUICK FACT
The Mario Brothers had a movie. Though the brothers were quite popular, the movie was not very successful. Why? Simply because it strayed from the class Mario Brothers formula and went for a Terminator-ish environment with a Land Before Time storyline. It was just too weird. Also, goombas were now reptilian-men with tiny intellects. ... ... weird. Bob-ombs were still there, though. YEAH, BABAY!
Mario. I respect them both and Im ticked at the fact that every stand-alone Luigi game has too be with Mario getting rescued but Luigi just does'nt have the courage to do anything himself. And what's up with Mario Sunshine? Mario, Peach, some Toads, and Toadsworth(some old Toad) go on vacation but not Luigi? Im sure he does'nt have to look over the house 24/7 now and everyone needs a vacation now and then.
QUICK FACT

Bowser had seven children, and there are other various "baby bowsers" that Bowser is often seen hanging around with, including "Koopa Jr." and yet he has no wife and there is no appearance of a female Koopa in the Koopa clan with the exception of one of Bowser's children.

There could be multiple theories as to how this happened, but I don't think anyone wants to go there. X_x;
Zivilyn231
Mario. I respect them both and Im ticked at the fact that every stand-alone Luigi game has too be with Mario getting rescued but Luigi just does'nt have the courage to do anything himself. And what's up with Mario Sunshine? Mario, Peach, some Toads, and Toadsworth(some old Toad) go on vacation but not Luigi? Im sure he does'nt have to look over the house 24/7 now and everyone needs a vacation now and then.

Maybe since Luigi's Mansion this happened:

Mario: Mama-mia! We're goin' on vacation, Luigi! Yee-hah!
Luigi: Uh... m-maybe I'll stay home...
Mario: Huh?
Luigi: ...
Mario: Why, Luigi?
Luigi: W-well... the l-last time we w-went somewhere new there were g-ghosts and umm... if somethin' happens s-someone's gotta stay behind to save you, right?
Mario: ... ... uh...
Apologies to all.

I accidentally deleted the poll, but it's back up. Votes at the time were:

Mario: 7 Votes
Luigi: 8 Votes
Other: 4 Votes

Well, lookin' forward to the results! (Goes home)
i think luigi rocks, mario is a rubbish jumper and looks fatter and uglier! i always play on luigi when i get the chance.. i also agree with the person who said that luigi should reprisent nintendo! mario is so ugly, but Yoshy is soooooooooooooooo cute! biggrin
I prefer Luigi because green is my favourite colour (and other reasons).

But the best games are the ones where you can choose to be Mario or Luigi and nothing changes or even the games where they work co-operatively.
Thief
Poor Luigi. Mario always gets to save the princess, yet whenever Mario's in trouble Luigi has to come and save his sorry a**.

No princess for Luigi.

Awww.

That's why they introduced Daisy.
I like mario though luigi will always be my favorite character in ANY nintendo game that features him. Luigi unlike mario can jump higher than mario which gives him an advantage at reaching high places or items that may be out of reach for Mario. Nintendo should make more games that star Luigi in it.
**QUICK FACT TIME**
In video games, Mario is more of an attack-oriented character whereas Luigi is more of a tanker.

Mario's Health is lower than Luigi's.
Mario's Brother Power is lower than Luigi's.
Mario's Attack is higher than Luigi's.
Mario's Defense is lower than Luigi's.
Mario's Speed is higher than Luigi's.
Mario's Luck is higher than Luigi's.

This is according to The Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff