Welcome to Gaia! ::

does anyone know any cheats for the sims "busting out" i have it on gamecube. I'm looking for an unlimited money cheat or something
Sorry, but I don't. Try searching Google.
whats so special about this game??

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Sims is a disgrace for videogames. stare
try gamespot.com ..once you get to the main page look to the top right and it'll say cheat.. then you'll be able to figure out the rest
I think the Sims is much better on a PC than on a console. Much prefer playing my deluxe version on the computer than the PS2 version that I had then traded away.
Quote:
The Sims is a disgrace for videogames.

HEY!...I LIKE THE SIMS GAMES!!!!!!!!!!but...i do like the pc version better... heart heart heart

Chatty Poster

4,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Love Machine 150
Chadsask
I think the Sims is much better on a PC than on a console. Much prefer playing my deluxe version on the computer than the PS2 version that I had then traded away.
this is exactly what I think... biggrin
yeah, i haven't played the sims that much.. but its a fun game. i prefer the pc version too whee
masterfocus
Chadsask

I like Sims 2 better - but I kind of wish you could have a life on the PC. stare

Chatty Poster

4,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Love Machine 150
The Zapanator
masterfocus
Chadsask

I like Sims 2 better - but I kind of wish you could have a life on the PC. stare
yeah, The Sims 2 is much better.. But I can't play because my computer is not good enough for playing it and I don't have enough money.. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff