What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.50898472596586 50.9% [ 1133 ]
Xbox 360 0.20350404312668 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1192 1193 1194 > >> >>> »|

Edward E!ric
Half-Life is really good. I'm usually not one for single player FPS games, but I actually really enjoyed Half-Life.

I couldn't get into it. neutral
[G R E E D]
Spugzorz
G R E E D
Never played Counter Strike. How is it?
It's sort of nice.
Another reason I haven't downloaded it is because I'm not sure if my computer could handle this third game. When I first started playing TF2 it came with this note that said it would take over ten hours to update. D:
I stopped it, then the next day tried again and it only took one hour so that was nice.

For mods?

I love Counter Strike. It never gets boring to me.

Yea, and for Updates. TF2 on the 360 doesn't have any of the extra weapons, like the Spy and Sniper Update. We just stick to our old crummy stuff. I don't find it that bad though.

I should check this game out. Not sure if I want to go out and buy it though since I did just buy The Orange Box. . .
Oh, dude that sucks. D:
I didn't know the 360 version didn't get the updates.

You can get TF2 from Steam for $20 USD. Sometimes Valve holds weekend sales where you can get it for only ten dollars.
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Spugzorz
G R E E D
It's sort of nice.
Another reason I haven't downloaded it is because I'm not sure if my computer could handle this third game. When I first started playing TF2 it came with this note that said it would take over ten hours to update. D:
I stopped it, then the next day tried again and it only took one hour so that was nice.

For mods?

Yea, and for Updates. TF2 on the 360 doesn't have any of the extra weapons, like the Spy and Sniper Update. We just stick to our old crummy stuff. I don't find it that bad though.

I should check this game out. Not sure if I want to go out and buy it though since I did just buy The Orange Box. . .
Oh, dude that sucks. D:

You can get TF2 from Steam for $20 USD. Sometimes Valve holds weekend sales where you can get it for only ten dollars.

I decided to shell out the extra $10 dollars for the other games.
Where do they hold these sales!? : O
[G R E E D]
Professor Chronic II
When the hell is episode 3 coming out???

No idea.
How good of a game is it? I haven't had time to play it yet and need to know if it's worth waiting for the download.

Half Life 2 ******** rules. Half life 2 is the Bruce ******** Lee of FPSs. HL2: Ep. 2 left off on such a cliffhanger. I've been dying to find out the conclusion for over a year.
[G R E E D]
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Spugzorz
G R E E D
It's sort of nice.

For mods?

Oh, dude that sucks. D:

http://store.steampowered.com/
right here.

Tactical Tamer

Spugzorz
Edward E!ric
Half-Life is really good. I'm usually not one for single player FPS games, but I actually really enjoyed Half-Life.

How far did you get? It starts off slow, but it starts to get a lot better.
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II

No idea.
How good of a game is it? I haven't had time to play it yet and need to know if it's worth waiting for the download.

Half Life 2 ******** rules. Half life 2 is the Bruce ******** Lee of FPSs. HL2: Ep. 2 left off on such a cliffhanger. I've been dying to find out the conclusion for over a year.

Wow. That sounds like a great game then.
I'll have to try it out. From the way you describe it I'm sure it will be worth the computer space.
Professor Chronic II
[G R E E D]
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Spugzorz
G R E E D
It's sort of nice.

For mods?

Oh, dude that sucks. D:

http://store.steampowered.com/
right here.

*Favorites*
Thanks. : D
I'll be sure to make a news announcement when a sale goes on.
Edward E!ric
Spugzorz
Edward E!ric

How far did you get? It starts off slow, but it starts to get a lot better.

Not very far. Uhh. I think im in like a sewer, and there is a bunch of explody barrells.
[G R E E D]
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II

No idea.

I'll have to try it out. From the way you describe it I'm sure it will be worth the computer space.

But don't you already have the Orange Box? It comes with Half life 2, HL2:ep. 1, and HL2: ep 2.
[G R E E D]
tails340

Reserved User Image

For what? : O

You will know soon enough.
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II

No idea.

But don't you already have the Orange Box? It comes with Half life 2, HL2:ep. 1, and HL2: ep 2.

I do, but I didn't install Half-Life. Just Portal and TF2.
I may be able to play it without me realizing it, but I'd need to download the updates. xD
tails340
G R E E D
tails340

Reserved User Image

The suspense is killing me! D:
[G R E E D]
tails340
G R E E D
tails340

Reserved User Image

The suspense is killing me! D:

That's the first part of the plan.
[G R E E D]
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II
G R E E D
Professor Chronic II

No idea.

I do, but I didn't install Half-Life. Just Portal and TF2.
I may be able to play it without me realizing it, but I'd need to download the updates. xD

It is well worth the space. I just wish my computer was better. I can only play Orangebox on my 360. On toppa that, I can't afford XBL, so I can't play TF2. I WANT to, but I need to upgrade my PC so it can handle the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff