Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.50898472596586 50.9% [ 1133 ]
Xbox 360 0.20350404312668 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

Marekenshin
@Muffin: lol troll-play. Fun once in a while. I always lol at the noobs who try to scare the witch in an attempt to troll the team and then die. Haven't played for about a month and a half, need to get back on and finish the campaigns lol.

Also, TF2-wise, I'm a huge fan of Pyro, mostly, though I occasionally venture into Heavy, Sniper, and Scout. The other classes I use once in a while, but the only ones I almost never touch are Medic and Spy.
I use Sniper, Pyro, and Soldier most of all, but I venture into Heavy now and then, and use the other classes when required.
G R E E D
Marekenshin
Greed, you should totally play some Counter-Strike, that game remains great even after years and years.

What is it for?

It's just really good, fun team-based FPS action that's a lot more realistic than other FPSs tend to be. Guns lose accuracy when moving, due to recoil, etc, and a headshot will always kill you.
Raslav
Marekenshin
@Muffin: lol troll-play. Fun once in a while. I always lol at the noobs who try to scare the witch in an attempt to troll the team and then die. Haven't played for about a month and a half, need to get back on and finish the campaigns lol.

Also, TF2-wise, I'm a huge fan of Pyro, mostly, though I occasionally venture into Heavy, Sniper, and Scout. The other classes I use once in a while, but the only ones I almost never touch are Medic and Spy.
I use Sniper, Pyro, and Soldier most of all, but I venture into Heavy now and then, and use the other classes when required.

Soldier is a class I would love to get into, but fail to do.
Most of the time I wind up just firing rockets blindly the second I see an enemy. xD
Raslav
roflmao.
Yeah, it's that fun for me

@ Mare- You know what I do? I look for an expert game that is on the second level in demo mode and most of them end up being near the end, then I lure the zombies and get them all killed xD Sometimes, one person surives, but he never makes it. But then I get kicked out crying
Marekenshin
[G R E E D]
Marekenshin
Greed, you should totally play some Counter-Strike, that game remains great even after years and years.

What is it for?

It's just really good, fun team-based FPS action that's a lot more realistic than other FPSs tend to be. Guns lose accuracy when moving, due to recoil, etc, and a headshot will always kill you.

That sounds really sweet!
I meant what system is it for? xD
Muffin Mancer
Raslav
roflmao.
Yeah, it's that fun for me

@ Mare- You know what I do? I look for an expert game that is on the second level in demo mode and most of them end up being near the end, then I lure the zombies and get them all killed xD Sometimes, one person surives, but he never makes it. But then I get kicked out crying

Lol. I would buy the game just to do that from time to time. xD
What kind of rage do you get when you do it?
Oh, dar. CS is for PC, you can d/l it through Steam. 3nodding Both 1.6 and Source are a lot of fun, and have plenty of people on them at any given time. Ignore Condition Zero, nobody plays dat s**t.

I generally play Pyro constantly unless my team needs another type rather badly. It's just a really fun class to play, especially when you're rolling as an Engie backup tossing back Demoman grenades and Soldier rockets, pwning noob Spies.
[G R E E D]
Raslav
Marekenshin

Most of the time I wind up just firing rockets blindly the second I see an enemy. xD
Lol I started like that too. The fact you are carrying a rocket launcher kind of makes you feel powerful, doesn't it?
[G R E E D]

What do you mean by rage? And we should both get Left 4 Dead 2 when it comes out. Are you gonna get it for PC or 360?
The Soldier is fun once in a while because the delay in the speed of the Rockets reminds me of old Goldeney rocket launcher gameplay.
Raslav
[G R E E D]
Raslav
Marekenshin

Lol I started like that too. The fact you are carrying a rocket launcher kind of makes you feel powerful, doesn't it?

Yes. Yes it does. It makes me feel bigger.
Muffin Mancer
[G R E E D]

What do you mean by rage? And we should both get Left 4 Dead 2 when it comes out. Are you gonna get it for PC or 360?

As in how do they respond to you? Like they yell you through the mic or do they just boot you without a word? I'll probably get it for PC since I don't have a 360. Also depends on how much it costs.
I have a question, how do you reflect the rockets from a Soldier?
I remember one time I was playing and the other player kept deflecting my rockets. ; . ;
For left 4 dead rage, refer to the chart:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/090303.jpg
They get upset and start whining, then they can start voting to boot you. I'll get it for PC too, so we can play together ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff