What do you play TF2 on?

PC 0.50898472596586 50.9% [ 1133 ]
Xbox 360 0.20350404312668 20.4% [ 453 ]
PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

O.G. Prophet

Found a high five taunt.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sadistyk Soul
Found a high five taunt.

Lucky!!

The best drops I've ever gotten have been hats...

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sadistyk Soul

ya lucky duck xd best thing i got from a drop was a hat worth 2.3 ref

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Anyone got spare items? I'm trying to craft Ol' Snaggletooth.
Dell Conagher
Sadistyk Soul
Dell Conagher
Sadistyk Soul
Hey guys. Want to uncrate without spending actual money?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/stripedypaper/tf2-crate-sim

Here's a list of unusuals I got.
-snip-

I don't know why people care about unusuals so much. I have a Burning Pyromancer's Mask and all I get from it is constant friend requests and small children trying to kiss my a**. emotion_8c
lol. It was just for fun. And tbh, there's really only one unusual that I want. A Peace Sign Demo Fro.

The only one I would truly put effort into would be the sunbeams bald engi. Sadly. That's not possible. So I stopped caring.

Burning pyromancer's mask is actually a really freaking good unusual. People really like burning, and pyro is a good class for unusual affects, along with the really versatile pyromancer mask. I don't like burning myself that much.

O.G. Prophet

Mercain

Burning pyromancer's mask is actually a really freaking good unusual. People really like burning, and pyro is a good class for unusual affects, along with the really versatile pyromancer mask. I don't like burning myself that much.
Ya. I think the only effect worth more than burning is Sunbeams.

Pinkie Pyro
Lucky!!

The best drops I've ever gotten have been hats...

savipersssss

ya lucky duck xd best thing i got from a drop was a hat worth 2.3 ref

I totally wasn't expecting it. I went to the store to test run the FaN for VSH since nobody had a spare I could trade for. And it popped up along with the FaN.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

My new fem!Engineer and fem!Solider head cannon.
So, TF2 is getting a pretty big metagame shift in north america. It's kinda freaking crazy. A new team (filled with recognizable faces and names, not randoms) was made for the latest ESEA season and they're doing crazy new things that was just normal stuff you typically don't do and it's working. They've gone undefeated and neither last season's top teams nor some of the other top emerging teams can do anything about it.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mercain
So, TF2 is getting a pretty big metagame shift in north america. It's kinda freaking crazy. A new team (filled with recognizable faces and names, not randoms) was made for the latest ESEA season and they're doing crazy new things that was just normal stuff you typically don't do and it's working. They've gone undefeated and neither last season's top teams nor some of the other top emerging teams can do anything about it.
Um... What?

New items? Classes? I'm confused...
Pinkie Pyro
Mercain
Um... What?

New mindsets man. What I mean by new team if that's what confused you is a bunch of people formed a new team for the competitive league they are playing in and are STICKING IT TO THE MAN!

But yeah, new mindsets mostly. It's crazy some of the stuff they're doing. They just won a game against one of the most dominant teams on gravelpit and extremely convincingly too by doing entirely new things. People usually build up engineers and all defend B with maybe a trap or two on A to slow things down. They went no engineers, had some defence a, some defence b, and shifted to stay mobile and defend both. It kinda seems obvious, but if they split themselves, then they have a greater chance on not fighting full 6v6s and getting whiped and losing the game utterly bad. THey still managed to pull it off. It was nuts.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mercain
Pinkie Pyro
Mercain
Um... What?

New mindsets man. What I mean by new team if that's what confused you is a bunch of people formed a new team for the competitive league they are playing in and are STICKING IT TO THE MAN!

But yeah, new mindsets mostly. It's crazy some of the stuff they're doing. They just won a game against one of the most dominant teams on gravelpit and extremely convincingly too by doing entirely new things. People usually build up engineers and all defend B with maybe a trap or two on A to slow things down. They went no engineers, had some defence a, some defence b, and shifted to stay mobile and defend both. It kinda seems obvious, but if they split themselves, then they have a greater chance on not fighting full 6v6s and getting whiped and losing the game utterly bad. THey still managed to pull it off. It was nuts.
Ah, okay.

I don't follow ANY competitive play. None of those leagues mean anything to me.
Well, if you ever get bored, the main youtube channels that have really nice competitive features are Fatmop and CommFT. Fatmop features more 6v6 and CommFT is more equal between 6s and highlander. Most of the focus is on 6s right now because of esea's new season though.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Roisu

My new fem!Engineer and fem!Solider head cannon.

dat sniper hat. (should be for the engineer and demo too) the uniforms are cool too, but not too fond of the pyro mask confused

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
savipersssss
dat sniper hat. (should be for the engineer and demo too) the uniforms are cool too, but not too fond of the pyro mask confused

Yes, the engineer definitely needs a hat called "gunslinger." The pyro thing is pretty weird, I agree.

O.G. Prophet

Roisu
savipersssss

Yes, the engineer definitely needs a hat called "gunslinger." The pyro thing is pretty weird, I agree.
He already has the weapon called the gunslinger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff