I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Roisu
So, as some of you may already know, some of us are a part of The Valve Gaming Guild here on Gaia. Now is a great time to join us because we're getting ready for a fun promotional event.

Some of us are going to get together in one of the forums (I think the series-based roleplay forum is most appropriate) and dressup/roleplay as Valve characters. Anyone's going to be able to join in, either as a character or themselves, and interact with the Valve characters. So, we'll be having fun roleplaying, while advertising the guild.

You guys are all welcome to join us. I'm letting you know now, so that you have time to get together a cosplay, if you're interested.

It'll probably start in a week or two, so I'll post then to let you know.

Sounds like fun mrgreen how active is the guild? becasue I know that every guild I'm in are pretty much inactive, P: so it'll be in towns I'm guessing?

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Just made it through Ravenholm with only the Gravity Gun.

Also, Father Grigori lived. But I think that's pretty hard to ******** up.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
savipersssss
Sounds like fun mrgreen how active is the guild? becasue I know that every guild I'm in are pretty much inactive, P: so it'll be in towns I'm guessing?
It, uh, really depends on your definition of "active." I'm pretty sure things're gonna pick come summer, though, especially since we're going to be promoting it.

Hadn't really considered towns until now. We're doing it in the main forums, so people can see our signatures, which will, of course, be advertising the guild.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Roisu
savipersssss
It, uh, really depends on your definition of "active." I'm pretty sure things're gonna pick come summer, though, especially since we're going to be promoting it.

Hadn't really considered towns until now. We're doing it in the main forums, so people can see our signatures, which will, of course, be advertising the guild.
ah, I see XD lol well send me a note or something when you get around to do it, since I've been wearing this medic cosplay for over a month now xd

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pinkie Pyro

awesome XD yea its pretty easy to keep him alive, during that part I literally just kept mowing down the zombies with sawblades XD then maybe a few shotgun shots. damn I still need to finish HL2

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

awesome XD yea its pretty easy to keep him alive, during that part I literally just kept mowing down the zombies with sawblades XD then maybe a few shotgun shots. damn I still need to finish HL2
It was pretty hard becaues I was going for the achievement, so I couldn't use shotguns or grenades or anything.

The worst part was when I was waiting for the lift and I was rushed by like, 4 or 5 fast zombies. I couldn't lift objects fast enough because they kept getting knocked out of the gun's grapple field. I had to re-do that part like, 3 times, eventually falling down, getting a cement brick and using that to fight them off while I waited for the lift.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pinkie Pyro
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

It was pretty hard becaues I was going for the achievement, so I couldn't use shotguns or grenades or anything.

The worst part was when I was waiting for the lift and I was rushed by like, 4 or 5 fast zombies. I couldn't lift objects fast enough because they kept getting knocked out of the gun's grapple field. I had to re-do that part like, 3 times, eventually falling down, getting a cement brick and using that to fight them off while I waited for the lift.

I can see that achievement becoming very difficult later on, but if its an achievement its possible rofl I wish you luck, my pink friend

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

I can see that achievement becoming very difficult later on, but if its an achievement its possible rofl I wish you luck, my pink friend
I already did. It was difficult only at that part where I had to wait for the lift.

I'm on the car now making my way across the sands.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pinkie Pyro
I already did. It was difficult only at that part where I had to wait for the lift.

oh, so the achievement isn't for beating the whole game with it? wait I'm confused gonk

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

oh, so the achievement isn't for beating the whole game with it? wait I'm confused gonk

Zombie Chopper:
Play through Ravenholm using only the Gravity Gun.
Link

You didn't read my other posts very well. :p

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pinkie Pyro
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

Zombie Chopper:
Link

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't sweatdrop I thought it was play the whole game with just the gravity gun, my bad. I have my stupid moments >.<

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

Zombie Chopper:
Link

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't sweatdrop I thought it was play the whole game with just the gravity gun, my bad. I have my stupid moments >.<
Do you not have Half Life 2?

O.G. Prophet

Anyone have a spare equalizer?

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Pinkie Pyro

I do! I just... haven't finished it yet sweatdrop only got it a few months ago and have been playing many other games.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
savipersssss
Pinkie Pyro

I do! I just... haven't finished it yet sweatdrop only got it a few months ago and have been playing many other games.
Never had the Orange Box?

I beat HL2 on the Xbox. I'm re-doing it since I played HL1 and wanna follow the story better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff