PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Been playing HL2 (PC). About to head to Ravenholme with DOG's ball as the ultimate weapon, but climbing those stupid boxes is so annoying!

Oh, why DOG's ball? It's a defused Combine mine ball, meaning it homes in on you. That being the case, you can fling it an all the zombies you want and it will always find its way back to you! It makes doing the "Only Use Gravity Gun" achievement so much easier.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I love DOG so much. *gets distracted and forgets to actually post anything relevant*

Dangerous Loiterer

Oh God, the new Portal 2 DLC trailer has Meet the Pyro on one of the computer screens. <3 It's only
    two seconds, but it shows Pyro burning a building then a shot to a dark scene.

O.G. Prophet

Caerthakatha

Oh God, the new Portal 2 DLC trailer has Meet the Pyro on one of the computer screens. <3 It's only

Link plox.

Dangerous Loiterer

Sadistyk Soul
Caerthakatha

Link plox.

O.G. Prophet

Caerthakatha
Haha. Awesome. Plus the trailer is hilarious.

Dangerous Loiterer

Sadistyk Soul
Caerthakatha
Haha. Awesome. Plus the trailer is hilarious.

Gotta love Cave Johnson.

O.G. Prophet

Anyone else having trouble with Steam? Every time I try to open up TF2 it gives me a message saying Steam is searching for updates. I've let it search for about 30 minutes and nothing at all. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully I can get some game time in then.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Steam's been behaving for me. I haven't tried playing TF2 recently, though.
I think it's a regular on the places that Caerthkatha plays on that this guy is from, but Professor Gentleman was one of those super pyros one of you people play with and he just got a moment of glory clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQxU1yEGYnM

made me think of you guys.
Did anyone mention the Ricochet 2 thing where they think that they could be talking about HL3 instead?

Weird how Valve's gunna be at E3 without any major projects to showcase. Also all this talk about Steam Box has me excited!

Dangerous Loiterer

Hurray for Professor Gentleman~ I still have gifts from him. :3

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
So, as some of you may already know, some of us are a part of The Valve Gaming Guild here on Gaia. Now is a great time to join us because we're getting ready for a fun promotional event.

Some of us are going to get together in one of the forums (I think the series-based roleplay forum is most appropriate) and dressup/roleplay as Valve characters. Anyone's going to be able to join in, either as a character or themselves, and interact with the Valve characters. So, we'll be having fun roleplaying, while advertising the guild.

You guys are all welcome to join us. I'm letting you know now, so that you have time to get together a cosplay, if you're interested.

It'll probably start in a week or two, so I'll post then to let you know.
It sounds like fun, and actually reminds me of me messing with two medic cosplayers in towns. I kept trying to "sell my body" to them. It's actually why I changed to this avatar, since they didn't find my previous one as appeasing.

I'm not what I'd call a fan of cosplaying, so I probably won't participate, but have fun, for sure. Team Fortress is a weird community already. It's a bit of meme status on the internet so a lot of people that seem to cosplay it, or be fans of it, don't even seem to play or know much about the games.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Mercain
It sounds like fun, and actually reminds me of me messing with two medic cosplayers in towns. I kept trying to "sell my body" to them. It's actually why I changed to this avatar, since they didn't find my previous one as appeasing.

I'm not what I'd call a fan of cosplaying, so I probably won't participate, but have fun, for sure. Team Fortress is a weird community already. It's a bit of meme status on the internet so a lot of people that seem to cosplay it, or be fans of it, don't even seem to play or know much about the games.
If you think it would be fun, you could stop by as yourself. I'm sure you'll find a couple Medics to mess with (I'll at least be there with a Medic mule).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff