PS3 0.074123989218329 7.4% [ 165 ]
I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

. ___.
I vow to not play TF2 until I finish my homework.
> __<
I hate being in AP classes.

gonk

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
:O

Que 'scuela?
Oh my god. Oh my god. Just played one of the most awesome rounds of sudden death ever.
So I'm playing Turbine like I usually do and we go into Sudden Death. Now most people usually build up defenses in Sudden Death, but then a thought crossed my mind. I was a Scout, and most people don't expect a rush for Sudden Death. So I run through our vents, jump across to their balcony unnoticed, and as I make the first turn there's a Scout ready to Bonk someone with his Sandman. I kill him with my Force-A-Nature and proceed down the hall. Then as I make my way down the straight I see a Spy decloaking. Fear shoots through me as I fire both shots only to not kill him. I quckly pulled out my pistol, killed him, and then made my way to the end of their vents. I heard no sentries below so I dropped down and grabbed their intel! Then I heard the beep. The horrible beep of a sentry and thought this would be it. But it wasn't. The sentry was on the platform in the straight-way to their intel. So I run up through their spawn and there are TWO Engineers building level 1 sentries. The first one I see isn't done so I fire a few quick bursts and keep running. The second one was finished and I thought I would die, but I make it into their vent, run back to our vent unnoticed, and kill a Demoman camping in our vents. I drop down, run past the Uber charged Heavies and score. It was the happiest day for me playing TF2. Ever.

tl;dr, I capped the intel during sudden death on Turbine with a Scout.

Saffron: Yes. Then it's usually followed by an explosion and my character screaming. D:
By the way, I like your cosplay. : D
[G R E E D]
Oh my god. Oh my god. Just played one of the most awesome rounds of sudden death ever.
So I'm playing Turbine like I usually do and we go into Sudden Death. Now most people usually build up defenses in Sudden Death, but then a thought crossed my mind. I was a Scout, and most people don't expect a rush for Sudden Death. So I run through our vents, jump across to their balcony unnoticed, and as I make the first turn there's a Scout ready to Bonk someone with his Sandman. I kill him with my Force-A-Nature and proceed down the hall. Then as I make my way down the straight I see a Spy decloaking. Fear shoots through me as I fire both shots only to not kill him. I quckly pulled out my pistol, killed him, and then made my way to the end of their vents. I heard no sentries below so I dropped down and grabbed their intel! Then I heard the beep. The horrible beep of a sentry and thought this would be it. But it wasn't. The sentry was on the platform in the straight-way to their intel. So I run up through their spawn and there are TWO Engineers building level 1 sentries. The first one I see isn't done so I fire a few quick bursts and keep running. The second one was finished and I thought I would die, but I make it into their vent, run back to our vent unnoticed, and kill a Demoman camping in our vents. I drop down, run past the Uber charged Heavies and score. It was the happiest day for me playing TF2. Ever.

tl;dr, I capped the intel during sudden death on Turbine with a Scout.

Saffron: Yes. Then it's usually followed by an explosion and my character screaming. D:
By the way, I like your cosplay. : D

WHAT. TOTAL WIN! *HIGH FIVE*

*wishes she could have seen it* T . T
*High fives Aries*
My heart is still beating.
I'm going back to play some more! xD
x[Take_A_Chance]x

. ___.
> __<

gonk

You have school now? : O

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[G R E E D]
x[Take_A_Chance]x

. ___.
> __<

gonk

You have school now? : O
No. But AP (Advance Placement) require summer work.

Dangerous Nerd

^__^

Thanks.

And nice job on the epic capping shenanigans.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was doing great as Sniper till I got back stabbed.

I was even turning around to attack the damn spy.
Eh I feel less bad about backstabs if I knew the spy was there, for some reason.

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aries_LT
Eh I feel less bad about backstabs if I knew the spy was there, for some reason.
I get angrier 'cause it means I could have stopped it.
Greed, is Scout your favorite class by any chance? You look really good. @.@

I unlocked a Force a' Nature but I'm still too shaky on Scout's aiming to make use of it.
Jeebus cripes, Greed, that sounded like it was exciting.
Yeah, I've had moments where there's ten people sitting on the intel, and all I just go "yoink!" and run off with the intel before anyone knows why there are papers flying out of their base.
Miss_Saffron
^__^

Thanks.

And nice job on the epic capping shenanigans.

Thanks. : D

Aries: Actually, Scout isn't a class I play often. Normally I play as Scout in the beginning of rounds or to cap intel that's close by. I usually play Sniper, Spy, Engi, or Pyro before I play Scout. xD

Diet: I've tried that a couple of times. What usually winds up happening is me getting stuck in a corner or a part of the stairs and then I die. ; . ;
Hmm.. you sure fooled me. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces