Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Member 100
Finally! Something to give me an excuse to post on the forums! Normally I hate the forums, but this is an exception, cuz i like sonic lol rofl
Been kind of a dead thread lately, but I figured I'd post to remind everyone that once again my blog is running a Top 25 soundtracks feature, and once again a Sonic title has made an appearance! You can see it here!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I loved Sonic as a kid. I had 1 and 2 for the Megadrive/Sega Genesis. I don't think I ever got any further than the first zone though. sweatdrop
gum disease
I loved Sonic as a kid. I had 1 and 2 for the Megadrive/Sega Genesis. I don't think I ever got any further than the first zone though. sweatdrop
Wow, shame on you from the video game gods. xd
Viking ZX
Been kind of a dead thread lately, but I figured I'd post to remind everyone that once again my blog is running a Top 25 soundtracks feature, and once again a Sonic title has made an appearance! You can see it here!
Lucky #13.

Heavenly Pumpkin

Oh wow, this thread HAS been dead. ;w;

But hey, I got myself tickets to Sonic Boom, so I'll totally fill you guys in on that one. Summer needs to come faster.

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lord Lunar

Wow...

I'm glad that Tails actually has a slightly bigger role, and the fact that you can use both of them for full potential. smile
Joksta
Viking ZX
Lucky #13.

Another Sonic title also made an appearance. In the top 5!

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---
Don't know about you guys...but this:

I'm sure rainbows just came out of my eyes.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thedarkone15
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---

Ahh. Emerald Hill Zone. My favorite Sonic music track.

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thedarkone15
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---

I love it!

Friendly Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
i am worried about sonic the is a rumor going on that sega is trying to go the skylander route and make games like that but there thinking about geting rid of some of the other charters like tails and shadow etc. i hope not i think the sonic and shadow rivals stories are ok but i don't know what to think here the link about the rumor. this has me al upest and sad can someone tell me there not going to do this crying http://www.tssznews.com/2012/04/04/source-possible-sonic-reboot-for-2014-explored/

ps sorry about the spelling never was good at it and i to upset to really try forgive me sweatdrop

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's unlikely that's going to happen; SEGA's financial situations means that they can't afford to go with such a high-risk strategy.

Heavenly Pumpkin

liz303
i am worried about sonic the is a rumor going on that sega is trying to go the skylander route and make games like that but there thinking about geting rid of some of the other charters like tails and shadow etc. i hope not i think the sonic and shadow rivals stories are ok but i don't know what to think here the link about the rumor. this has me al upest and sad can someone tell me there not going to do this crying http://www.tssznews.com/2012/04/04/source-possible-sonic-reboot-for-2014-explored/

ps sorry about the spelling never was good at it and i to upset to really try forgive me sweatdrop

Rumors are just that, rumors. In very early development for games, all sorts of ideas are tossed around that ultimately don't make the cut. Just think of all the concepts that didn't make it into the original game: Sonic was going to have a human girlfriend named Madonna, be a part of a rock band, and have fangs. And do you know about the old SEGA game Ristar? If not, it's a platform game where the titular character has stretchy arms, and swings and jumps around the levels. That game came about as an idea in the development stages of the original Sonic the Hedgehog game.

So I wouldn't worry over it too much, TSSZ has a track record of jumping the gun on some information. And if a reboot does happen, well, keep an open mind about it. It might turn out better than you'd expect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff