This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Wealthy Elder

7,125 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
Neo Axel
Hey guys check out the BBBTE (best boss beating trailer ever) WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ESPECIALLY AT THE END.

...Oh look, its the phantom blot..

Dapper Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
X1rsch
Neo Axel
Hey guys check out the BBBTE (best boss beating trailer ever) WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ESPECIALLY AT THE END.

Its called the Time Eater.

Wealthy Elder

7,125 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
Otiswashere
X1rsch
Neo Axel

Its called the Phantom Blot... of Time.

Indeed it is. I've personally been aware of its name since before the Sky Sactuary trailers... I was alluding it to said Disney villain due to its appearance. Thanks for ruinin' the spoiler that my friend, Neo, was bein' careful to avoid though.
X1rsch
Otiswashere
X1rsch
Neo Axel

Its called the Spoilers of sheningans on a temporal level.

Yes, I've been aware of its name since before the Sky Sactuary trailers... I was alluding it to said Disney villain due to its appearance. Thanks for ruinin' the spoiler that my friend, Neo, was bein' careful to avoid though.

Yaknow, normally I would agree at getting angry with the spoiler...but let's be honest, saying it's name isn't much of a spoiler. It's a Sonic game, which means it's going to end with a giant monster battle. And it's a game about some sort of time-traveling hijinks. So 2+2 = Time Monster.

Wealthy Elder

7,125 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
Degalon3
X1rsch
Otiswashere
X1rsch
Neo Axel

Its called the Time Waster.

Yes, I've been aware of its name since before the Sky Sactuary trailers... I was alluding it to said Disney villain due to its appearance. Thanks for ruinin' the spoiler that my friend, Neo, was bein' careful to avoid though.

Yaknow, normally I would agree at getting angry with the spoiler...but let's be honest, saying it's name isn't much of a spoiler. It's a Sonic game, which means it's going to end with a giant monster battle. And it's a game about some sort of time-traveling hijinks. So 2+2 = Time Monster.

I, myself, am not angry... in fact I believed it to be rather common knowledge what the underlying antagonist of the game is at this point... however there are some here who may appreciate some discretion regarding such informaion.

Dapper Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
X1rsch
Degalon3
X1rsch
Otiswashere
X1rsch
Neo Axel

Its called the Time Waster.

I, myself, am not angry... in fact I believed it to be rather common knowledge what the underlying antagonist of the game is at this point... however there are some here who may appreciate some discretion regarding such informaion.
I'll read through more than just the last page next time.
Little spoiler for you who hunger...

It's it gets taken down, I have the mp3 of it (it being the Generations End Medley).

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
Did anyone play the second demo?

thedarkone15
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---

Sure did. It's not bad. Definitely some bugs ST needs to iron out, but all in all it seems nice.

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I finally saw the Sonic OVA.
It was super cool.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Idaten Nine
It was super cool.

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
sadly i only saw a bit of it...:[

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thedarkone15
Idaten Nine
It was super cool.

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
sadly i only saw a bit of it...:[

I saw cutscenes of it at first, but when my friend said he could make me a DVD with whatever on it, I told him that I would like the sonic movie on there and wham, there it was.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Emerald Lance
thedarkone15
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---

Sure did. It's not bad. Definitely some bugs ST needs to iron out, but all in all it seems nice.

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
Just a bit.
still playable for me tho :3

Heavenly Pumpkin

Oh, the Sonic OVA, the track record I had with that thing. The first time I tried getting the DVD, it never came; the second time, it a was a pirated version that would only play the movie roughly two minutes in. Three time's a charm, though. (I still have that silly pirated version, just for the lulz.)

Wealthy Elder

7,125 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
The Sonic OVA is definately my personal favorite piece of traditionally animated Sonic, right next to the opening and closing animations in CD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff