Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1683 1684 1685 > >> >>> »|

<center>Welcome to The Official Sonic Thread!</center>

I have found that I can't talk to anyone about Sonic anymore. Probably because my friends don't play it. So, anyone who wants to say something, go right ahead as long as it doesn't say "TEH OLD GAMEZ WER BETER SONIC HEROS SUX0RZ LOLZ". stare I will delete anything that looks like that.

Also, this is a Sonic thread, not a Mario, Link, Kirby, Megaman, or even a Pac Man thread, so don't go saying that any of the above are better than Sonic, because there are other threads out there, and you can even make your own.

Go here for every Sonic music track ever.

Edit:I put up another poll.
Bumping is allowed... So, bump.
I've always enjoyed the Sonic series of games...yeah I prefer the old ones, but that's mostly because I'm an old 2-d/platformer freak. kinda fun ot try and break my own speed records when I get bored (minimum time to get thru a given board) biggrin
I like all the sonic games but my favorite is heros because I like th consept domokun
erickei
I've always enjoyed the Sonic series of games...yeah I prefer the old ones, but that's mostly because I'm an old 2-d/platformer freak. kinda fun ot try and break my own speed records when I get bored (minimum time to get thru a given board) biggrin

Cool. Have you written down your times somewhere?
blackmage892
I like all the sonic games but my favorite is heros because I like th consept domokun

Awesome! I liked how they changed Super Sonic's quills back to how they all stuck up, instead of like a Shadow recolor.
Bumperooni.
am i seeing double? wait...no...im not! this is just a repeat thread! scared me there for a second, seeing ashow this was right above another "anyone like sonic" thread... stare
Satima
am i seeing double? wait...no...im not! this is just a repeat thread! scared me there for a second, seeing ashow this was right above another "anyone like sonic" thread... stare
Wow, big deal, so there's two Sonic threads. Don't burst a vein.
Oooh! I love ALL the Sonic Games! I love the charactors, the stories, the Chao! And I Love the new games AND the old games! I own only one game though *Le sigh*
Alex_Schram
I have found that I can't talk to anyone about Sonic anymore. Probably because my friends don't play it. So, anyone who wants to say something, go right ahead as long as it doesn't say "TEH OLD GAMEZ WER BETER SONIC HEROS SUX0RZ LOLZ". stare I will delete anything that looks like that.

my brother started a sonic religion. seriously. sonic is the god of speed and they all have these sacraments they made up. you get to a higer level of the religion if you beat levels and stuff. someone needs to shoot him. stare
lannah22390
Alex_Schram

my brother started a sonic religion. seriously. sonic is the god of speed and they all have these sacraments they made up. you get to a higer level of the religion if you beat levels and stuff. someone needs to shoot him. stare
Hah! Hire a sniper?
lannah22390

Yes, I agree. *Picks up phone and dials local hitman*
3nodding finally someone agrees with me! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas