• Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Electrified Coco Puffs
soooo

thoughts on Sims 4?
i want it!!!! lol

Dapper Werewolf

K so Ive been having this SUPER annoying problem with my sims 3 game. It keeps looping this same achievement sound over and over and over and over again!
Any one else have/ had this problem?
Is there a way to fix it?

Timid Raider

Fading Fantasma
K so Ive been having this SUPER annoying problem with my sims 3 game. It keeps looping this same achievement sound over and over and over and over again!

I've had that issue, never found a fix. Just had to abandon those games/move the sims in that household out, place them in my folder and then move them into a different neighbourhood.

Dapper Werewolf

Brodie Asturias
Fading Fantasma

I've had that issue, never found a fix. Just had to abandon those games/move the sims in that household out, place them in my folder and then move them into a different neighbourhood.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I just uninstalled all the games. I lost a lot of cc but I just wanted it to stop. I hope this works.
My friend just bought the sims 3, but she can't seem to find a hair mod she likes. She has also been running into problems with dud mods; the game won't load until she deletes the defective mod. Kinda weird.

I'll be watching her livestream of the sims 3, so I'm super excited, but she won't begin playing until she creates a pretty looking sim that satisfies her. I guess I won't be watching until next year then lol

I found some slider mods for her to use, but it's super hard making a nice looking sim.
Well, anyway, if anyone could recommend us some mods (like skins, hair, eyes, clothes, better sliders), that'd be awesome.

Also, my friend is worried about her sims suddenly leaving town and never seeing them again. I did a google search on sims getting randomly deleted... Has that been fixed through patches?

Conservative Gaian

Neku Sai
My friend just bought the sims 3, but she can't seem to find a hair mod she likes. She has also been running into problems with dud mods; the game won't load until she deletes the defective mod. Kinda weird.

I'll be watching her livestream of the sims 3, so I'm super excited, but she won't begin playing until she creates a pretty looking sim that satisfies her. I guess I won't be watching until next year then lol

I found some slider mods for her to use, but it's super hard making a nice looking sim.
Well, anyway, if anyone could recommend us some mods (like skins, hair, eyes, clothes, better sliders), that'd be awesome.

Also, my friend is worried about her sims suddenly leaving town and never seeing them again. I did a google search on sims getting randomly deleted... Has that been fixed through patches?
I don't know anything about aesthetic mods for the game, so I can't help you with that.

The randomly moving out of town thing though - that's part of EA's story progression and isn't a glitch, so as far as I know, it hasn't been changed. There is a mod you can use though, it's called Twallan's Story Progression mod, which replaces EA's story progression and allows you to control just about every setting having to do with the town you can think of.
Lonely-Eyed Wolf
Neku Sai

I don't know anything about aesthetic mods for the game, so I can't help you with that.

The randomly moving out of town thing though - that's part of EA's story progression and isn't a glitch, so as far as I know, it hasn't been changed. There is a mod you can use though, it's called Twallan's Story Progression mod, which replaces EA's story progression and allows you to control just about every setting having to do with the town you can think of.

I let my friend know about the Twallan's Story Progression mod. Thanks. c:
I can't wait to see her play. I forgot to mention earlier, but she's currently trying to make a sim of herself.
yum_tea

Conservative Gaian

Neku Sai
Lonely-Eyed Wolf
Neku Sai

I let my friend know about the Twallan's Story Progression mod. Thanks. c:
I can't wait to see her play. I forgot to mention earlier, but she's currently trying to make a sim of herself.
yum_tea
You're welcome! Twallan has a lot of mods on his site, the two I use are his story progression and a mood called overwatch, which does a nightly clean up in game by deleting stuck vehicles, fixing Sims that get stuck and all that kind of stuff. Twallan himself isn't working on his miss anymore though, but he left all his coding for others to pick up and the admins of his site have since picked the mods up and are keeping them updated.

Oh, that's always fun! I had a file that I created once with a Sim version of myself and two of my friends.

Dapper Capitalist

Anyone know if there's a way to fix
Error 12 when saving? From my understanding
it's a memory problem with the computer but
I know I have more than enough for the Sims...

Liberal Capitalist

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
So, I just bought Pets and Island Paradise because they were on sale at Target (Yay!). Last night when I installed them both, I started playing and I was given the option to allow my family to move (but they never left the neighborhood). Now, it won't let me save on any of my game files that I've been working on, and it's not letting me save any new game files. Every time I click save or edit town, it's telling me that I can't save while my family is moving... Anybody got any ideas what's going on and how to fix it?

Nevermind, it straightened itself out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces