Welcome to Gaia! ::

you can eat snakes for food and all sorts of stuff xd
MGS3.....im not a fan of the MGS series but ive heard nothing but awesome things about this game....and everytime i mention to someone what i have heard then....they agree with it....so im guessing its great i plan on renting it
Quote:
does anyone know how to get to Ponizovje West so that you can get the little green frog there?
After the caves as you're walking towards the entrance of the warehouse, hug the left wall. Once you get to the area where the cliffs begin, you'll notice a little passage on the left. You also get the SVD here, which is really helpful since you'll start the fight with the End already holding it in your inventory.
Let me just say MGS3 is the greatest game to come out in a long, long time. People will be talkin' about it for many years to come.

Mega Elder

Quote:
MGS3.....im not a fan of the MGS series but ive heard nothing but awesome things about this game....and everytime i mention to someone what i have heard then....they agree with it....so im guessing its great i plan on renting it

That it is.

Say, does anyone know the difference between Sons of Liberty, and Substance? o.o;
Quote:
I hope I get this game for X-mas. Anyone else appealed by it? Snake pwns btw 3nodding
i own the game it relys on steath like mad

Mega Elder

Man I LOVE this game!
Quote:
Say, does anyone know the difference between Sons of Liberty, and Substance? o.o;
Sons of Liberty was the original release of the game.

Sustance is a re-issue that features a host of special add-ons. There is a skateboarding mini-game, there are alternate costumes, it allows you to play through the entire game as Snake, there are VR missions, etc.
I give my body, and my sould to Metal Gear.
It looks great, and it is great.

~*~Rufus~*~

Mega Elder

Candide
Quote:
Sons of Liberty was the original release of the game.

Sustance is a re-issue that features a host of special add-ons. There is a skateboarding mini-game, there are alternate costumes, it allows you to play through the entire game as Snake, there are VR missions, etc.

Thanks! ^o^ I might get Substance instead then.. =o
Substance would be better, cause they have stuff like vr missions and skateboarding.

Mega Elder

I only have enough money to get Sons Of Liberty. o.o;

I would get substance.. but.. yeah.. x.x;
MetalGearSolid
I give my body, and my sould to Metal Gear.

lol. Does anyone have any detailed info on the ''Les Enfants Terrible'' Project? It occured in 1972..I saw it at the ending of MGS3(Yeah I beat it!)

I wanna know more on the births of Solid and Liquid Snake...
Liquid tells snake a great deal about it in the original Metal Gear Solid, but I don't rememember any of the details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff