Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of you who think this is the best game ever, I hate to burst your bubble but;

it isn't. I just beat it. It was way too linear and too easy. More movie then gameplay.
Quote:
For those of you who think this is the best game ever, I hate to burst your bubble but;

it isn't. I just beat it. It was way too linear and too easy. More movie then gameplay.

Well if you think its so easy how to you past the first fight with the sorrow in the river?
Quote:

Oh noes! Seriously dude, I think it's one of the best games ever made. It's all about the experience for me, and Snake Eater delivered. I've beaten it three times now. Also, try the harder difficulties.

Mega Elder

Quote:

I dont really think that this is really the place to be posthing that..

Its has pretty clinging story. The gameplay is pretty good. Replay value is also really good. Could you tell me a better PS2 game? o.O; Huh.. > >;

MGS 3 is the best PS2 game i've played..

Mega Elder

MGS3 pwns!
I have been playing it and it is a really good game. Since i am not done playing other games i cant say it is the best but it is really good. Stupid the end always has a way to piss me off.
Snake Eater sucks. MGS is the most overrated piece of crap I've ever played.

Mega Elder

Quote:

You dont have any reasoning behind your explanation, which makes it useless. Dont post useless crap on this thread you have something important to say.

Anyways..

Has anyone beaten this game in Hard mode?
its a great game, you're better off renting it though (unless you are a collecter) because it can be beaten in under a week without obsessively playing.
Quote:

maybe, but it still kicks the crap out of Halo 2 and GTA.
Quote:
you dont know what games are good you probably play elmo or some crap like that mgs is the best series

Eloquent Ladykiller

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
I never played it, but I watched it being played and I though it was great, and super funny XD

User Image

^ Crappy doodle
Favorite game......EVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR..Have all of them and enjoy everyone. Snake Eater best of all. Can't wait for MGS4

Mega Elder

I think I am going to get MGS 2 and Twin Snakes =D
Ohhhh!!!

I've beaten MGS1, 2, and twin snakes and I'm about to get this in a day or 2...

WOOPEEEE!!!! xd

*Dances around becuase this game will rock so much* biggrin

Btw, I just beat San Andreas, oooOOOoo, I'm going to get such a gaming rush!!! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff