Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Elder

I am pretty sure at the small base with the helicopter landed before you have the small duel with Ocelot. Before you fall down the cliff o.o;

I beat the boss that way too, bullets dont work? -uses CQC, and shoots in face- I didnt use no tranq though.. o.o; AK-47.. lol O.o
This game.... is... FRIGGEN SWEEEEEEEEEEET! Nothing like chilling out in the jungle having a sniping fight with a 100 year old guy while eating ramen (in the name not in real life).
I thing this game looks good. I want it also but I dont know if I will get it.

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
SE is the best one yet... It's the only game to actually make me cry...

I hope the next series will live up to the bar of the solid series...
Dammit. I have no equipment.

Friggin colonel volgin just got done torturing snake, and my only saving grace is that "the sorrow" was acting like a goober in a screen shot, so i barely caught the sign he was waving around... 144.75

Now i'm sitting here listening to 148.39, trying to heal my stamina.

Now i have to go get all my equipment back.

Hurting my feelings.

edit-

Whoa! Easter egg!!

right after snake was tortured, i saved my game.
Snake asks paramedic to tell him a story to take his mind off the pain.
She tells him about Dracula.
She ends their dialog by teasing him, telling him not to have any nightmares.

I ended up loading from that very spot when i botched my first escape attempt.

When the game was loading, I got to play a demo of some game with a hero wielding 2 swords fighting a bunch of zombies. Anyone know what this is a demo of?

When the demo ends, snake wakes up with a start, and the jail cell has a few pieces of food in it.

nice surprise.

Neat easter egg!
WOw. Just wow. All I can say. Too bad Metal Gear Ac!d is for PSP...
I received MGS 3 for Christmas this year, and quickly began playing, as I was quite ready and willing to do so as an MGS fan.

The game is something like this for those who haven't played:

Try going outside in your back yard and laying in the grass for five hours until someone steps on your face. Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Not really, though. xp I loved the game, I'm still debating in my mind whether or not it was the best of the series I've yet played.. though The Twin Snakes likely still takes the cake for me.
i think it's hella kool I played but don't have it
ONe thing i especially love about this game is all the puns and references it makes to movies from the 60's and the future that took place in MSG1 and MSG2.
Anyone else notice these lil comments. Like when snake say to para-medic " the day i am able to turn invisible i wont have to worry about my como".
Quote:
Quote:
I always used Nikita to blow the hell out of Sniper Wolf. lmao. No sniping there. Yet there is no nikita in Snake Eater. o.o; So that kinda goes out the window. MAN I LOVE THIS GAME! O.O;

Fav camo.. > >;; Um.. < <;; Snow? xD If you get the Snow face and snow costume its probably best to wear while fighting against The Boss. ^o^ White flowers o.o

Where do you get the snow camo from?
you go where the M37 shotgun in the cave is and crawl forward and you go in to a different room and it is in there and the facepaints is in the first base in the game

Mega Elder

Quote:
Dammit. I have no equipment.

Friggin colonel volgin just got done torturing snake, and my only saving grace is that "the sorrow" was acting like a goober in a screen shot, so i barely caught the sign he was waving around... 144.75

Now i'm sitting here listening to 148.39, trying to heal my stamina.

Now i have to go get all my equipment back.

Hurting my feelings.

edit-

Whoa! Easter egg!!

right after snake was tortured, i saved my game.
Snake asks paramedic to tell him a story to take his mind off the pain.
She tells him about Dracula.
She ends their dialog by teasing him, telling him not to have any nightmares.

I ended up loading from that very spot when i botched my first escape attempt.

When the game was loading, I got to play a demo of some game with a hero wielding 2 swords fighting a bunch of zombies. Anyone know what this is a demo of?

When the demo ends, snake wakes up with a start, and the jail cell has a few pieces of food in it.

nice surprise.

Neat easter egg!

Nightmare mode.. I havnt played that yet. That is one of the secrets that I have not yet done. I also heard rumor.. you all know those little green frog things? I heard something happens if you shoot them all.. ^o^

Mega Elder

Is there any way to beat the Sorrow quicker than walking all the way damn through? o.o;
beating the sorrow can be simple, just dont kill anyone, at all for any reason
Quote:
Try going outside in your back yard and laying in the grass for five hours until someone steps on your face. Yeah, it's kinda like that.

That almost sounded like PA's description..."Go out into your backyard and lie in the grass for 15 hours having a friend randomly come in and step on your balls every 10 min."
Quote:
you all know those little green frog things? I heard something happens if you shoot them all.. ^o^
If you shoot all of the Kerotan frogs you recieve the ranking of Kerotan. As an award for this, you recieve the stealth camo. You know, the thing that makes you invisible, save for a slight green tint over your character. It took me over 20 hours to beat the game and find them all... It was a very daunting task to say the least. Not really worth it either, since I get busted more when I use the stealth camo (I can't help but pissing around and being stupid when my cmo index is 100%.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff