Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Elder

Gonna be crazy.

Hoping for some MGSV swag at PAX

Mega Elder

Rath-Kun
It does.
Good to hear.
Soooo what are everyone's thoughts on the game play demo reviews?

Hallowed Hunter

What are everyone's thoughts on THIS:

User Image
Admiral Dardanos

User Image
Not sure why Kojima wanted more sexy (read 'erotic') females.

I have not that big of an issue, since there were scenes were EVA was walking around in her undies. I do admit it's odd to be running around int he middle east in a bikini and stoking....but maybe she needs sunlight for power...kinda like The End?
Admiral Dardanos

I've always enjoyed the sniper battles. Look forward to battling her.
iPlasma Snake
Admiral Dardanos

I feel like she'll be more of an ally.

Mega Elder

l_TheEND_l
iPlasma Snake
Admiral Dardanos

I feel like she'll be more of an ally.
Same.

Its getting a lot of hub bub about the more erotic character but I don't think its all that over the top.

Maybe if she was walking around in pasties and a thong it'd be a different story.
So, I read that TPP won't be out till March 2015.

Honestly, I'm perfectly okay with this.

Mega Elder

How does everyone like Ground Zeroes?

User Image

Thank you reddit, haha.
Currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros. I don't even care if its short, Heck I knew that before even buying it! xD But the inner MGS Fanboy in me couldnt resist getting it for 3 days after it released there was this voice in the back of my head screaming at me to get it but the rational side of me was saying no..Wont be worth it, Well you can all tell which side won that and I have to say I am having fun with it, My brother came over the next day saw me play it for no little than 5 minutes and said he -had- to get it sooo he went out and did just that. Been in love with the series every since 1998 when MGS released and I first saw my cousin play the game. Ive played every game including spin offs. ( I count Prtable ops and such as spins offs Peace Walker of course is still considered a game! ) One thing that really gets to me is when ohers dont know their facts on the game liiike a big one amounst people I know ( Though I swear they said it to bother me xD ) is when people saw how Ocelot was taken over by Liquids arm, That actually is not true! Anybody who has played the entire series as well as read through the entire MGS Database could tell you that ..Plus it just makes no sense! Anyways I'll stop here before I end up taking a whole page.. Though I so totally could. >.>;

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
Shade_Nightfang
Currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros. I don't even care if its short, Heck I knew that before even buying it! xD But the inner MGS Fanboy in me couldnt resist getting it for 3 days after it released there was this voice in the back of my head screaming at me to get it but the rational side of me was saying no..Wont be worth it, Well you can all tell which side won that and I have to say I am having fun with it, My brother came over the next day saw me play it for no little than 5 minutes and said he -had- to get it sooo he went out and did just that. Been in love with the series every since 1998 when MGS released and I first saw my cousin play the game. Ive played every game including spin offs. ( I count Prtable ops and such as spins offs Peace Walker of course is still considered a game! ) One thing that really gets to me is when ohers dont know their facts on the game liiike a big one amounst people I know ( Though I swear they said it to bother me xD ) is when people saw how Ocelot was taken over by Liquids arm, That actually is not true! Anybody who has played the entire series as well as read through the entire MGS Database could tell you that ..Plus it just makes no sense! Anyways I'll stop here before I end up taking a whole page.. Though I so totally could. >.>;

I agree with you that the game is really fun to play but even as a diehard MGS fan myself I find myself having mixed feelings over it. I wasn't expecting a game as long as say Snake Eater but even Portable Ops got a full game treatment even though I look at it as just an add on for 3. I've never had to use the word "cheated" when describing my MGS experience but this one came awfully close. As much as I love Kojima and his creation I have to be honest to myself and others when I say that it's a very hard sell to those who are not fanboy/fangirls. The game simply doesn't have enough content to justify a full retail release with a $30 price tag. As for the digital version even $20 is pushing it. I feel like it could be saved with Extra Ops available as DLC in the same vein as the VR Missions that came out for Rising but that probably won't happen. The gameplay has evolved once again which is to be expected for a MGS title since no two games in the series play exactly the same as the one before it and it's a huge benefit and the FOX Engine manages to blow MGS4 and MGR out of the water with it's AMAZING graphics but there's no way I could recommend Ground Zeroes to people at 20 or $30.

Gracious Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I've modeled my avatar after Chico in Peace Walker. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers