Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jin-Andrews
Rath-Kun

a live action film?!
Yes, that as well.

Versatile Receiver

Thought I was finally done with the bike chase on BBE run... checked my stats on a mission briefing just to be sure

Total Kills: 1

emotion_facepalm

Mega Elder

That's an amazing signature.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Vartox
If that boy in the trailer is
Chico
and considering how they mention Paz I can't see the game taking place too long after Peace Walker...

Pretty sure that's who it is. I don't understand who that guy is. My question is... how the hell did she survive a fall from atop ZEKE AND Mother Base, into the ocean.
This must be a pretty big story to use their new engine on.
I wonder if they'll try MGO again...

Mega Elder

I am sure they'll wanna do everything they can with the FOX engine.

I want co-op.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Vartox
Thought I was finally done with the bike chase on BBE run... checked my stats on a mission briefing just to be sure

emotion_facepalm

I know how much that stings... emotion_jawdrop Doing that part in Hard with non-lethal arms is hair-tearing when you either kill someone or got yourself killed. Imagine that on Extreme... emotion_bigvein

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Rath-Kun
I am sure they'll wanna do everything they can with the FOX engine.

I want co-op.

Co-Op missions... emotion_drool I'd give the Solar Gun for this. With Peace Walker Co-Ops, I felt that it's risky taking a grab bag of players you may not know whether they're doing it lethally or not.

Versatile Receiver

Master_Eselri
Vartox

emotion_facepalm

I know how much that stings... emotion_jawdrop Doing that part in Hard with non-lethal arms is hair-tearing when you either kill someone or got yourself killed. Imagine that on Extreme... emotion_bigvein
It didn't seem that difficult when I was doing a practice run on Hard but it seemed 10 times tougher on Extreme emotion_donotwant I think I only beat it because I got lucky and the planets were aligned properly or something LOL

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Vartox
It didn't seem that difficult when I was doing a practice run on Hard but it seemed 10 times tougher on Extreme emotion_donotwant I think I only beat it because I got lucky and the planets were aligned properly or something LOL

Well, I have to do that without ever healing by food... But besides that, Extreme requires procuring the tranquilizers on site. Due to that, the Solar Gun shines so well... except at day-less parts.

Mega Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyone get this amazing reference?
Just started playing Twin Snakes.

Did they go out of their way to make this game hard or was the original this way too? I mean, I could play MGS2/3/4 no problem.

It's a very fun game tho... much better than the original.

Mega Elder

I don't remember it being too difficult.

What parts are giving you trouble?

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Twin Snakes being too hard just doesn't compute.

Wealthy Gaian

just got the game trilogy for xbox biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas