Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digital Knight07
TAKUMI64
ShingamiX
TAKUMI64
Say.
Is it possible to have AI-controlled Snakes/soldiers in Peace Walker?

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, that technology wasn't around till MGS1. That's why you had to recruit soldiers and keep their morale up.

oh. sad
because i really need some diversions for the soldiers while taking on the enemy vehicle. sad
the boss fights really require teamwork.
They are pretty hard on your own if your doing it the sneaky way rather than going in guns a blaze xD

I can help ya out if your on PS3, I beat the game and have everything except the human catapult and Japanese musket. But I perfer to sneak around rather than going in like Rambo lawl

yeah.
imagine how many times you have to knock out the guards before firing at the enemy vehicle.

but i do like Peace Walker's CQC system more than that of the other MGS games.

Shy Borg

HeroOfPizza
User Image
Well, they were Russian Rations. Which is nothing more than salt sprinkled on cow s**t.

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
TAKUMI64
Digital Knight07
TAKUMI64
ShingamiX
TAKUMI64
Say.

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, that technology wasn't around till MGS1. That's why you had to recruit soldiers and keep their morale up.

oh. sad
because i really need some diversions for the soldiers while taking on the enemy vehicle. sad
They are pretty hard on your own if your doing it the sneaky way rather than going in guns a blaze xD

I can help ya out if your on PS3, I beat the game and have everything except the human catapult and Japanese musket. But I perfer to sneak around rather than going in like Rambo lawl

yeah.
imagine how many times you have to knock out the guards before firing at the enemy vehicle.

If its an Armored Vehicle battle then fulton mines, sleep grenades and the bandana are the way to go.

Step 1: Just sneak ur way up to the hill on the north wast corner of the map and hide behind the pile of lumber.

Step 2: Wait til the soldiers and the vehicle start to move, then quickly and QUIETLY go up behind each solider and hold them up. Fulton them with the fulton mines or balloons if u have those.

Step 3: follow the vehicle from behind and try to stay out of the turrets sight (the turret on it will never turn all the way around unless your seen by it)

Step 4: When the vehicle drops soldiers, quickly as they are coming out, throw your sleep grenades at them til all 4 are asleep then go ahead and fulton them.

repeat 3 and 4 for the rest of the battle til u have every single solider, when the leader shows his head shoot him with the MK22 (tranq gun) and it dosent matter if ur seen or not, as long as u didnt kill a single one (including the leader) and u didnt get spotted, you SHOULD get an S rank.
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
User Image
Well, they were Russian Rations. Which is nothing more than salt sprinkled on cow s**t.

XD Maybe, but still. Wouldn't you take that over a dead, rotting, bullet-riddled snake carcass?

Shy Borg

HeroOfPizza
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
User Image

XD Maybe, but still. Wouldn't you take that over a dead, rotting, bullet-riddled snake carcass?
I usually ate the animals before they rotted. And I usually caught them.

And snake is delicious. Have you ever tried it?
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
User Image

Hmm... well, that doesn't sound so bad. How about rat, then? Just take a live rat, pop it in your mouth, and enjoy. Tasty? XD

No, but after playing MGS3 I'm definately curious. How would you describe the taste? Chickeny? (I will agree with Big Boss in that Calorie Mate tastes pretty good, though. =D)

Shy Borg

HeroOfPizza
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
Servbot # 13
HeroOfPizza
User Image

Hmm... well, that doesn't sound so bad. How about rat, then? Just take a live rat, pop it in your mouth, and enjoy. Tasty? XD

No, but after playing MGS3 I'm definately curious. How would you describe the taste? Chickeny? (I will agree with Big Boss in that Calorie Mate tastes pretty good, though. =D)
You know what they say; taste like chicken.
Digital Knight07
TAKUMI64
Digital Knight07
TAKUMI64
ShingamiX
TAKUMI64
Say.

oh. sad

yeah.

If its an Armored Vehicle battle then fulton mines, sleep grenades and the bandana are the way to go.

Step 1: Just sneak ur way up to the hill on the north wast corner of the map and hide behind the pile of lumber.

Step 2: Wait til the soldiers and the vehicle start to move, then quickly and QUIETLY go up behind each solider and hold them up. Fulton them with the fulton mines or balloons if u have those.

Step 3: follow the vehicle from behind and try to stay out of the turrets sight (the turret on it will never turn all the way around unless your seen by it)

Step 4: When the vehicle drops soldiers, quickly as they are coming out, throw your sleep grenades at them til all 4 are asleep then go ahead and fulton them.

repeat 3 and 4 for the rest of the battle til u have every single solider, when the leader shows his head shoot him with the MK22 (tranq gun) and it dosent matter if ur seen or not, as long as u didnt kill a single one (including the leader) and u didnt get spotted, you SHOULD get an S rank.

i bet it's easier to do all that in the ps3 version.
thanks for the tip.
HeroOfPizza
User Image

let's not forget the fishes, the frogs and the mushrooms... and the expired food.
I haven't posted in ages. Glad to see this is still active to an extent.

I sorta missed you guys.

Mega Elder

Missed you too Kao. ;D

Mega Elder

Holy s**t pickles I need it.

Gameplay is at 2:36.

Aged Bunny

Yeeeah, that's going to be in my list to pick up.

Mega Elder

For sure. haha.

Thought they dropped the chopping mechanic. I want it, real bad.

Kind of hope it does have Playstation Move controls.

Mega Elder

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

A better Rising video ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out