Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Jackal
As it should! MGS4 was...good. When it first came out I was a little disappointed, but now that the hype is gone and I can appreciate it for what it is, I think it's pretty amazing. Nice rifle by the way.

I was kinda meh about the Beast chicks, the rest was amazing. MGS is truly a piece of art. If theres a few games that I could say have defined what a masterpiece is, MGS series is one of them. It's a series that truly is an icon among video games.

Also, thanks. I just need to figure out how i can fire tranquilizers out of it.

Dangerous Codger

Trova
Savage Jackal
As it should! MGS4 was...good. When it first came out I was a little disappointed, but now that the hype is gone and I can appreciate it for what it is, I think it's pretty amazing. Nice rifle by the way.

I was kinda meh about the Beast chicks, the rest was amazing. MGS is truly a piece of art. If theres a few games that I could say have defined what a masterpiece is, MGS series is one of them. It's a series that truly is an icon among video games.

Also, thanks. I just need to figure out how i can fire tranquilizers out of it.

Blanks fitted with small, titanium wide-needled syringes? I don't think that would work.
Well i suppose i could use the brass with a primer, essentially making it subsonic, but i have no idea how far that would even project the tranq, not to mention it would probably get ******** up in the barrel's rifling, If i added powder...that would probably destroy the syringe. IDK, someone figure it out and i'll give u 50k gold.

Mega Elder

With everyone's help, we will make it shoot tornadoes.
but it's not a muzzle loader! crying

Dangerous Codger

Not to worry, we'll find an old matchlock rifle of Japanese design, steal it, sacrifice a couple Tekken gods to the Japanese deity Fuujin in the hopes that he will imbue the rifle with the power of the wind and storms!

Really, it's a flawless plan when you think about it.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
In MGS4, does the Compress count as a recovery item?

Edit: Nevermind. I just found out about the Mission Briefing trick after all this time. Silly old me get this game when it first came out and I'm still finding new things. lol
ShingamiX

Edit: Nevermind. I just found out about the Mission Briefing trick after all this time. Silly old me get this game when it first came out and I'm still finding new things. lol
I go through the same thing! I always find new things like a new hold to hide in or something!!

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
MGS Meryl
ShingamiX

I go through the same thing! I always find new things like a new hold to hide in or something!!

Yeah same here. I think that's why I like MGS so much. Great storytelling and great gameplay with tons of replay value.

Mega Elder

I used to kill people on MGS games, now I try to stun everyone as much as possible.

Sometimes I get sick of that though, and go on killing sprees.
Rath-Kun
I used to kill people on MGS games, now I try to stun everyone as much as possible.

Sometimes I get sick of that though, and go on killing sprees.
Too many guns and temptation to not go on a killing frenzy every once in a while. One thing I've never done however is play it as an FPS.

Mega Elder

Same. I remember them saying that you could play it as that. But that takes all of the fun out of it imo.

Dapper Poster

I like to stun people as well, it's just really entertaining. I haven't gone through the game without killing someone yet, but it is possible.

Mega Elder

I think I have gotten most of the secrets on most MGS games by beating it without killing anyone. Besides MGS1 and MGS2. 1? Because there aren't any stunning weapons. Besides meleeing. Well there are flash grenades.. maybe? Then I haven't played MGS2 enough. Played a lot of VR missions though.
Rath-Kun
I think I have gotten most of the secrets on most MGS games by beating it without killing anyone. Besides MGS1 and MGS2. 1? Because there aren't any stunning weapons. Besides meleeing. Well there are flash grenades.. maybe? Then I haven't played MGS2 enough. Played a lot of VR missions though.
You can always try the emotion smoke grenades, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff