Welcome to Gaia! ::

ecshadow
I agree. Though expect a lot of Raiden hate. Though he gets played in a sense in MGS3. I won't say how though. lol.

~S~
Yeah, it's pretty funny, but it doesn't justify playing as Raiden in MGS2. If that is how he was supposed to make it up to us, he needs to try harder.

Mega Elder

Or try less.. sweatdrop
I've decided that people who hate Raiden have extraordinarily tiny penises.

Honestly the MGS games make a whole lot more sense if you play MGS3, then Twin Snakes (some slight changes in dialogue which help clarify some things and bring the story more in line with MGS2), and then MGS2.

MGS2 makes totally makes sense if you've played MGS3 first. People saying la-li-lu-le-lo in MGS2 actually makes sense then. 3nodding
Its kool has anyone gotten all the camo?
I hate how you have beat all these people with the tranqulizer to get the camo.
Y'know, there's one and only one real problem with Raiden. He's not Snake. It doesn't matter 'how' good or bad the playable character in MGS2 was, people would've disliked him simply because they were expecting to play as Snake.

So their way of getting around that problem in MGS3 was both creative and satisfying.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Like it, indeed!
. blaugh blaugh blaugh
Aeris Esper
Y'know, there's one and only one real problem with Raiden. He's not Snake. It doesn't matter 'how' good or bad the playable character in MGS2 was, people would've disliked him simply because they were expecting to play as Snake.

So their way of getting around that problem in MGS3 was both creative and satisfying.
ya your not playing as snake you're playing as his genetic dad xd
I need to play it!!!

Fluffy Millionaire

10,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Elana_chan
Aeris Esper

ya your not playing as snake you're playing as his genetic dad xd

spoiler:Big Boss's codename in the game was "Naked Snake"

Mega Elder

GeeTee
I've decided that people who hate Raiden have extraordinarily tiny penises.

Honestly the MGS games make a whole lot more sense if you play MGS3, then Twin Snakes (some slight changes in dialogue which help clarify some things and bring the story more in line with MGS2), and then MGS2.

MGS2 makes totally makes sense if you've played MGS3 first. People saying la-li-lu-le-lo in MGS2 actually makes sense then. 3nodding

REALLY now..! xD
ignoring the previous few posts....
I've beaten Snake Eater. I thought it was a pretty kickass game. If you like the MGS series than i would highly recommend this game. Pretty good story too. Kind of a Prequel. but you'll haveta haveta play it yerself to understand. Peace.

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I dont think its out in England yet..... damn them

Mega Elder

Odeki-Yamatoe
I need to play it!!!

YEAH ya do 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items