Welcome to Gaia! ::

its a cool a** game, i love the knifey.

and what kinda jackasses compare two games that have nothing to do with eachother, though its true, no one was even talking about halo in the first place.

Mega Elder

Well I got it. This is the best MGS game out there. o.o Snake pwns! Mwa ha ha? I wanna download new camo suits.. o.o
I played the first MGS and liked it. I was the CHAMPION OF THE BUTTON-PUSHING TORTURE RESISTANCE!

I missed MGS2 though. Should I buy 2, or 3, or both?

I'm not the best at third-person shooter games, really

Mega Elder

If you goto the right place you can get two for about.. 4-7 bucks used. Then 3 is also deffinetly worth it. Especially if you loved the first. The origin of Liquid, and Snake are told in Snake Eater. Well in the time line in the end they are.
That game is God sent. Would any of you happen to have a picture of that Raiden look-alike from it?

Mega Elder

Quote:
That game is God sent. Would any of you happen to have a picture of that Raiden look-alike from it?

No sorry.. yet he looks just like Raiden.. so.. o.o;; Just in a uniform. o.o;

Btw... your signature bothers the hell out of me. lol
I have the game and it is great, I love it!
How to beat THE END?
why i can't c him
This game is the best game Ive played in a long time.
ive beaten it! ^___^ blaugh i rule! (all i used was that lil EZgun)
Quote:
How to beat THE END?
why i can't c him

There are several ways to beat him. I think that the best one is to sneak up on him and shoot him.
Quote:
How to beat THE END?
why i can't c him
its a long boring fight try using your map (i just played through the game again last night sweatdrop I HATE "THE END" the character not the end of the game... you know what i mean right?)

Mega Elder

Quote:
Quote:
How to beat THE END?
why i can't c him

There are several ways to beat him. I think that the best one is to sneak up on him and shoot him.

The End.. isnt that the old guy? He starts to be a lot more obvious more into the fight. I killed his parrot.. stupid old man. Then ate it... lmao. Make sure to get the sniper rifle out of the little base type thing. Then try to see where the gunfire is coming from. Snipe in and look around.. if you see a light glare its probably him. And um.. using your sound radar weapon helps too.. I think. o.o;;

Oh yeah.. does anyone know how to get the Gator Cap? head thing?

Mega Elder

lol, Nevermind. Just found it ^o^;
it looks alright, but im probably gonna wait till its cheaper to get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff