Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXAnime_fanaticXx
This game is so well done. The graphics are really good as well. if you havent played it then you will LOVE this game..i beat it today and the ending cinima...OH MY GOD....Hideo Kojima is soooo good at making these games...i think they should make another one showing the orginal metalgears from nintendo on Playstation...

Konami has always done the Metal Gear series.

The series originally appeared on MSX.
yea but the original MGS on some system that was never released in Japan not the US. The ones on Nes was not even made by Hideo Kojima but he should remake it anyway because he has a good artistic style with his games and they go really in-depth with the storyline. Also I think they shouldnt make that MGS: ACID. I mean MGS and cards dont even mix one bit i dont get why they are gonnah do it...i mean they are trying to be new and innovative but it doesnt suit the game structure.
Chris8904
yea but the original MGS on some system that was never released in Japan not the US. The ones on Nes was not even made by Hideo Kojima but he should remake it anyway because he has a good artistic style with his games and they go really in-depth with the storyline. Also I think they shouldnt make that MGS: ACID. I mean MGS and cards dont even mix one bit i dont get why they are gonnah do it...i mean they are trying to be new and innovative but it doesnt suit the game structure.

Actually, that game looks quite interesting, and I can't wait to try it. (Maybe it's also because I'm a sucker for card games...)
Chris8904
yea but the original MGS on some system that was never released in Japan not the US.

The MSX works fine on an NTSC television.

Chris8904
The ones on Nes was not even made by Hideo Kojima but he should remake it anyway because he has a good artistic style with his games and they go really in-depth with the storyline.

Instead of hanging onto this NES idea how about you propose that the two MSX games be rereleased?

Chris8904
Also I think they shouldnt make that MGS: ACID.

Its already been made and released numbnuts.

Chris8904
I mean MGS and cards dont even mix one bit i dont get why they are gonnah do it...i mean they are trying to be new and innovative but it doesnt suit the game structure.

Have you played it? Nope. Do you know what you are talking about in this regard? Nope. Why are you attempting to talk about it? Hell if I know.
It was a huge mispelling there i meant they shouldnt have released it because it doesnt fit the whole MGS concept deuche bag chill out. I'm entitled to my opinion right dont start your lashing out when i give a personal opinion. Also thats what i meant when i was saying the game that wasnt released out on the US the MSX version of MGS which i believe was the first one i just didnt know the name of the system.
Chris8904
It was a huge mispelling there i meant they shouldnt have released it because it doesnt fit the whole MGS concept

Sorry, mispellings are not a proper excuse for saying bullshit.

Chris8904
deuche bag

Douche Bag. ******** you can't even insult somebody right in the middle of being totally spastic and hating on a game without any ******** reason to do so.

Chris8904
chill out.

Who is hating on a game for no reason other than the overwhelming need to b***h here?

Chris8904
I'm entitled to my opinion right dont start your lashing out when i give a personal opinion.

Unjustified and utterly ignorant opinions are the last thing the world needs. The Patriots are right. People can't be trusted to create and distribute information.

Chris8904
Also thats what i meant when i was saying the game that wasnt released out on the US the MSX version of MGS which i believe was the first one i just didnt know the name of the system.

The name of the system is the MSX. The first two Metal Gear games were released on it. The second Metal Gear game released on NES had nothing to do with the second one released on the MSX and was an utter turd burglar.

Oh yeah, and Acid does in fact fit with the MGS theme.
Dude your an a*****e just because i say something about a game doesnt mean that u have to listen to me i'm just expressing what i think about it...what the ********? It doesnt mean that what i say may and is effecting your opinion of it in anyway so stop being a b***h about it.
Chris8904
Dude your an a*****e just because i say something about a game doesnt mean that u have to listen to me i'm just expressing what i think about it...what the ********? It doesnt mean that what i say may and is effecting your opinion of it in anyway so stop being a b***h about it.

Hey wench, you are on the internet right?

Of course.

Here is the neat thing you can do with it since it seems you haven't been able to figure it out yet. You can look up information. You could have already found out that the game has been out for about a month now (which would have saved you from one completely ignorant statement). You could find out information on how the game plays. You could very easily find information that would ease your concerns about ACID not fitting in as a Metal Gear game, and then we never would have had to hear from you in the first place and the internet would be a better place.

Instead you are bitching about your imagined perceptions and spreading the amount of utter and complete bullshit on the internet. That isn't cool. Go fix it now with some minimal research and don't b***h about a game ever again until you've actually played it.
GeeTee
Chris8904

Hey wench, you are on the internet right?

Of course.

Here is the neat thing you can do with it since it seems you haven't been able to figure it out yet. You can look up information. You could have already found out that the game has been out for about a month now (which would have saved you from one completely ignorant statement). You could find out information on how the game plays. You could very easily find information that would ease your concerns about ACID not fitting in as a Metal Gear game, and then we never would have had to hear from you in the first place and the internet would be a better place.

Instead you are bitching about your imagined perceptions and spreading the amount of utter and complete bullshit on the internet. That isn't cool. Go fix it now with some minimal research and don't b***h about a game ever again until you've actually played it.

Um..how about i not listen to you and go on about my buisness.
Chris8904

Business of being an intentionally ignorant little b*****d with an overwhelming need to b***h?
Rath-Kun
I hope I get this game for X-mas. Anyone else appealed by it? Snake pwns btw 3nodding
noob
GeeTee
Chris8904

Business of being an intentionally ignorant little b*****d with an overwhelming need to b***h?

Holy s**t, guys. It's a damn videogame. neutral

Save your anger for something thats its actually worth.
I'm angry? News to me.

Besides it was a criticism of behavior.

Mega Elder

Please dont argue.. x.x;

MGS rules.. not to be argued over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items