Welcome to Gaia! ::

natenate101
No thanks, I think Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell 2 are better.

*stabs j00 in the face repeatedly*
Its just like MGS2 but instead its in Russia, but funny how non of the bad guys sound Russian. stare
Shadow86Assasin
Its just like MGS2 but instead its in Russia, but funny how non of the bad guys sound Russian. stare
yeah but you have too be that dumb a** Raiden...
R A M Z A
that's what the battle was about... and personally speaking.. you have to be an idiot not to know to use the revive pill...

The revival pill revived you from fake death. Your death while fighting The Sorrow looked pretty damn real, so the logical assumption is that you couldn't use the pill to fix it. The first time he killed me, I just continued. Redid the whole river(which had a good 300 guards with bloody necks) It wasn't until the second time I died at that exact same place, despite my health being full, that I got suspicious and thought there was a trick to it.

But hey, that was still less annoying than trying to figure out the trick to Psycho Mantis.
This is by far the best MGS yet i hope Kojima brings this franchise even furthur. Also MGS 2 was a big disappointment having to play with Raiden's gay a** and not having enough gameplay with Snake. Also the game could have been way more difficult and much more longer. blaugh
Tell me what u guys think of my snake eater avi edit it's so cool. xp
Ya its looks awsome but my parents dont let me get M rated games crying
I love how many 14 year olds with fragile sexual identities hate Raiden simply because he is a pretty boy.

It was somewhat obvious that the Sorrow's sequence wasn't fully in reality. It took me awhile to figure out I must admit, and I was crazy with the throat slitting so I had a tough time. The third time through though I thought I'd try doing something other than continuing and I noticed my L button item selection still worked and tada!
*walks in*
Chris8904
This is by far the best MGS yet i hope Kojima brings this franchise even furthur. Also MGS 2 was a big disappointment having to play with Raiden's gay a** and not having enough gameplay with Snake. Also the game could have been way more difficult and much more longer. blaugh
Tell me what u guys think of my snake eater avi edit it's so cool. xp

Your avi looks cooool! smile
Have you noticed that Raiden looks hell of a lot like Raikov...maybe he's a clone of Raikov...
Urukai
Have you noticed that Raiden looks hell of a lot like Raikov...maybe he's a clone of Raikov...

Well if you open the locker youre supposed to put Raikov in, youll see a Raiden poster..

Yeah they do resemble...RAIkov...RAIden..
Raiden and Raikov intentionally look alike. If you chose at the beginning of the game that you like MGS2 then you will start off wearing the Raikov mask. There is a poster of Raiden in the locker that you stuff Raikov into (gotta love the thunderbolt). Raikov's codename is also Raidenovitch.

I'm sure there is no biological relation between the two of them though unless Raikov has a sibling or cousin carrying on those similar genes to make our favorite bishonen child soldier down the line.
Snake Eater was veriably the best in the series. I just finished it, after 2 days of playing it (granted, I did make a marathon out of it.) And I do have to admit, I did ******** up with The Sorrow also, not realising I had to take the revival thing.
...and those damn scientist's...run away during a hold up...most of the people I killed in the game were those scientists...and the guy's getting attaked by vultures...
This game is so well done. The graphics are really good as well. if you havent played it then you will LOVE this game..i beat it today and the ending cinima...OH MY GOD....Hideo Kojima is soooo good at making these games...i think they should make another one showing the orginal metalgears from nintendo on Playstation...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff