Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorrow's camo is actually rather inconsistent as camo. o_O; It has a pretty good camo index, but its really best for indoor environments even though it can work alright in outdoor environments when its darker outside.

The special qualities of the Spirit Camo (that is the name for it) is that your footsteps can not be heard by guards (even though the sound effect is still made) and you get stamina back from choking guards.

One of the drawbacks of the Stealth Camo item is that guards can still hear your footsteps. Wearing Spirit Camo will nullify this. The only remaining drawback of the Stealth Camo then is that it drops to 95 while choking guards, so you can't be choking somebody in plain sight.

As long as you remain somewhat careful though... you can basically run through the entire game choking guards at will and never have to eat food outside of boss battles.
It's the exact combination I use. Plus the Spirit camo looks awesome, so it's neat seeing it for all the cutscenes.
I put on the Kabuki facepaint too. surprised Snake with eye make up is sexy. heart
Metal Gear Solid 3 is by far the best Metal Gear game I have ever played. Yes, even better than the first. Ocelot kicks a**, and so does his mom. wink
oh that bryan
Metal Gear Solid 3 is by far the best Metal Gear game I have ever played. Yes, even better than the first. Ocelot kicks a**, and so does his mom. wink

lol. That Kabuki makeup looks so funny on him...and the Monkey mask too lol

Mega Elder

GeeTee
I put on the Kabuki facepaint too. surprised Snake with eye make up is sexy. heart

Where is this? O.o

And the Monkey?! O.O
Rath-Kun
GeeTee

Where is this? O.o

And the Monkey?! O.O

Yeah the Monkey mask you get in the Snave vs Monkey mini game.
i heard that it was goin to be good but nevr played any of those games yet
Tion
Rath-Kun
GeeTee

Where is this? O.o

And the Monkey?! O.O

Yeah the Monkey mask you get in the Snave vs Monkey mini game.

Other than during the final boss fight, that mask wasn't much help... And, I never did bother getting the monkey suit while I rented the game. >.>
The Kabuki facepaint is outside of the cave where Eva gives you the eyepatch. You need to exit the cave after the scene and swim around the pool of water to find it.
crap crap crapppp>>>> scream
janh

Well if you think MGS is crap then dont bother posting in here!!
i got it is pretty tight
Best Metal Gear Ever! surprised
Tion
janh

Well if you think MGS is crap then dont bother posting in here!!

I'm hoping that janh was just saying that in response to a realization that he/she missed an item in the game. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff