Welcome to Gaia! ::

So...try out the Infinity Face Paint trick yet? How difficult is it to find the animal?
I love this game I've beaten countless times but i still have a question. Rumors are at the end with the final boss ( not ocelot in the plane) Is that there'a a alternate ending. Anybody know about this and if you do tell me how to get it please. Thankz

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Z3ro_Gravity
I love this game I've beaten countless times but i still have a question. Rumors are at the end with the final boss ( not ocelot in the plane) Is that there'a a alternate ending. Anybody know about this and if you do tell me how to get it please. Thankz

I dunno about that. On my version you can see a few added bits but thats it
Z3ro_Gravity
I don't think so? o_O; i beat it 7 times... i should know...

Mega Elder

Akira_Takamedo
So...try out the Infinity Face Paint trick yet? How difficult is it to find the animal?
I was working on it, until I started playing DMC3... xD

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Did anyone other than me get ranked "fox hound" at the end of MGS3?
Rath-Kun
Akira_Takamedo

That game looks awesome! 3nodding

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
brandon+luna
Rath-Kun
Akira_Takamedo

That game looks awesome! 3nodding

It is
Devil May Cry 2 was ok...but I am hoping that DMC3 will live up to the reputation that has been building around it.
On the DMC3 sub, Dante's a dork xd , a badass dork yet still a dork, and so is ocelot...I mean ocelot's a total badass untill MGS3. ok ok it a prequil, so what's up with prequils and making badasses dorks???

Ocelot : *Judgles revolvers* *Over exsesive hand swishing* "The Reload time is exilerating!"

Dante : *Poses* *Poses* *shows off hot bod* *Poses* "This Party Gettin' Crazy!!" *Beats up jukebox fonz style*

DORKS!! xp

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
RicFyre
On the DMC3 sub, Dante's a dork xd , a badass dork yet still a dork, and so is ocelot...I mean ocelot's a total badass untill MGS3. ok ok it a prequil, so what's up with prequils and making badasses dorks???

Ocelot : *Judgles revolvers* *Over exsesive hand swishing* "The Reload time is exilerating!"

Dante : *Poses* *Poses* *shows off hot bod* *Poses* "This Party Gettin' Crazy!!" *Beats up jukebox fonz style*

DORKS!! xp

Thats a bit harsh isn't it?
metal-gear-gear
RicFyre

DORKS!! xp

Thats a bit harsh isn't it?

Not realy...I love Ocelot and Dante, I find it funny...I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's just another thing for gamer worldwide to make fun of....Cause it is funny.... xd
Metal Gear Solid on PSP is......well...not that good.

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
mannyseal150

The PSP still isn't out in my country yet crying

Mega Elder

metal-gear-gear
mannyseal150

The PSP still isn't out in my country yet crying
I'm sorry.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas