Welcome to Gaia! ::

maxninja
i beated MSG 1,2,and 3 and they all rok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You what?
I know you can get a special camo for killing The End, The Fearand The Pain by getting their stamina to zero but can you do the same thing to The Boss at the end of the game?
heh, i loved shooting the frogs in every area, not to mention stuffing that general with the speedo into a locker gave me extreme satifaction biggrin
On The End's Camo.

I snuck on him with the shotgun. I alternately aimed between his head and his a**. The third time I went to his head then he popped the camo.

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Uchiha_Itami
I know you can get a special camo for killing The End, The Fearand The Pain by getting their stamina to zero but can you do the same thing to The Boss at the end of the game?
you get the snake camo... it's a medium camo that's for players who dont like to change on the fly...
oh...not quite as special as I would have hoped but cool all the same. I'll have to go retrieve that now! ^_^' thanks.
GeeTee
Tion
lol. Does anyone have any detailed info on the ''Les Enfants Terrible'' Project? It occured in 1972..I saw it at the ending of MGS3(Yeah I beat it!)

I wanna know more on the births of Solid and Liquid Snake...

There were a total of eight clones (IIRC) made from Big Boss' DNA. The fates of most of them is unknown. All we know is that Solid and Liquid were supposedly used to make one clone with all dominant genes and one with all recessive. Solidus (that means complete in latin btw) was a straight clone of Big Boss, other than he was aged at a faster rate.

I see...so Solidus is a clone... eek what happened to Big Boss after that?
Big Boss became disenfranchised and set up Outer Heaven to rebel against the established order of the world. This was the set up of the first Metal Gear game which ended with Solid Snake killing Big Boss. Big Boss gave a speech to Solid Snake actually which is really similar to the speech that Boss gave Big Boss before her death.
Tion
GeeTee
Tion
lol. Does anyone have any detailed info on the ''Les Enfants Terrible'' Project? It occured in 1972..I saw it at the ending of MGS3(Yeah I beat it!)

I wanna know more on the births of Solid and Liquid Snake...

There were a total of eight clones (IIRC) made from Big Boss' DNA. The fates of most of them is unknown. All we know is that Solid and Liquid were supposedly used to make one clone with all dominant genes and one with all recessive. Solidus (that means complete in latin btw) was a straight clone of Big Boss, other than he was aged at a faster rate.

I see...so Solidus is a clone... eek what happened to Big Boss after that?
i think he a around some where thats i think
Big Boss fled at the end of Metal Gear. Snake killed him in Metal Gear 2, and Big Boss' remains were used in gene experiments, namely in the creation of the Genome Soldier.

Remember, one of Liquid's demands in Metal Gear Solid 1 were the remains of Big Boss.

... then again Snake could have possibly killed a clone of Big Boss which was similar to Solidus...
Alright, I found the line. It was actually before Snake and Big Boss' final battle:

Big Boss
"Whoever wins, our battle does not end. The loser is freed from the
battlefield, the winner must remain there and the survivor must live his life
as the warrior until he dies.
GeeTee
Big Boss became disenfranchised and set up Outer Heaven to rebel against the established order of the world. This was the set up of the first Metal Gear game which ended with Solid Snake killing Big Boss. Big Boss gave a speech to Solid Snake actually which is really similar to the speech that Boss gave Big Boss before her death.

Metal Gear...the old old ones?? I never played those...

Quote:
Big Boss fled at the end of Metal Gear. Snake killed him in Metal Gear 2, and Big Boss' remains were used in gene experiments, namely in the creation of the Genome Soldier.

Remember, one of Liquid's demands in Metal Gear Solid 1 were the remains of Big Boss.

... then again Snake could have possibly killed a clone of Big Boss which was similar to Solidus...

Man this is all very interesting...

Mega Elder

Damn I didnt know you could get The End's camo.. o.o; I'll have to do that ^o^;
Rath-Kun
Damn I didnt know you could get The End's camo.. o.o; I'll have to do that ^o^;

Its a nice bit of camo too. It can give up to 100 camo while lying in grass (or around The End's area) and restores stamina while laying in the sun.

Contrary to what previous people said. You don't need to actually fire your firearm. I just snuck up on him while holding the Mk. 22. He is a stubborn b*****d and refuses. I aimed alternately between his crotch and head and he popped the camo.

Personally my favorite camo is Sorrow's. With the stealth camo (its an L-button equippable item) you can't be seen or heard by guards. Its great. ^_^
GeeTee
Rath-Kun
Damn I didnt know you could get
Personally my favorite camo is Sorrow's. With the stealth camo (its an L-button equippable item) you can't be seen or heard by guards. Its great. ^_^

Whoa whoa, thats what happens when u wear the Sorrow's camo?? :O I gotta try that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff