Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The Power of the Avatar
DistantOne
The Power of the Avatar
http://avatarsave.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101379803#title
Ravemon is in the Arena!
Cheer me on and prove to the world that Digimon is For the Win!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!1

Lol.
I'm hyper, but please VOTE!

Oh, I started a new file on Digimon Dawn. I want to start fresh, and I've already picked my starter pack and beaten the first boss, but that's about it.
Anyone got ant suggestions for a good winning team that would be simple enough to assemble? Hopefully on that would be... Do-able before i get to the Final Boss?

I'm open to suggetions, people.

lookie what i did!User Imageits risegreymon

no.
That mt friend, would be EPIC-FAILmon
(better than your ravemon...) Hey I want cake who else wants cake!

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
scarysam
The Power of the Avatar
DistantOne
The Power of the Avatar
http://avatarsave.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101379803#title
Ravemon is in the Arena!

Lol.

Oh, I started a new file on Digimon Dawn. I want to start fresh, and I've already picked my starter pack and beaten the first boss, but that's about it.
Anyone got ant suggestions for a good winning team that would be simple enough to assemble? Hopefully on that would be... Do-able before i get to the Final Boss?

no.

i think the risegreymon and the ravemon look a lot like the real things good job

also i lost to exogrimmon 3 times i feel embarassed losing too him i beat him on my first try on digimon dusk

I know how you feel I had to retry him last time in Dawn like twice. The whole thing with Chaos Grimmon just threw me off guard, so I wasn't prepared when the bigger more defensive one came out.

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
DistantOne
The Power of the Avatar
DistantOne
The Power of the Avatar
Ravemon is in the Arena!

Lol.

no.
(better than your ravemon...) Hey I want cake who else wants cake!
Yeah, keep dreaming.
i need help im after banchouleomon and i need pandamon so i need mudfrigimon to dna digivolve to get him but where do i get mudfrigimons data unless is there a place where i can battle pandamon

Malevolent Phantom

If I remember correctly, it is easier to just hatch a Pandamon from a Digi Egg than to try and DNA Digivolve to him. Then, you can just degenerate and re-Digivolve him until you get good stats.

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
scarysam
i need help im after banchouleomon and i need pandamon so i need mudfrigimon to dna digivolve to get him but where do i get mudfrigimons data unless is there a place where i can battle pandamon
dude, you can get Tsuchidarumon (MudFrigimon) from an egg. Look on the front page, that's how I got my Beelzemon Blast Mode
ok thx i should have thought about getting a digi-egg im aiming to get my team to be banchouleomon ravemon burst mode gallantmonCM shinegreymon burst mode omnimon and sleiphmon

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
scarysam
ok thx i should have thought about getting a digi-egg im aiming to get my team to be banchouleomon ravemon burst mode gallantmonCM shinegreymon burst mode omnimon and sleiphmon

awesome team, though, might I suggest instead of Sleipmon you get Alphamon?
i have alphamon on dusk i might get duftmon instead of sleiphmon on dawn he looks cool

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
scarysam
i have alphamon on dusk i might get duftmon instead of sleiphmon on dawn he looks cool
yeah, he does look cool, but I don't know about his moves

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hey, I just started over,( I believe I alreafy said that before) I want your opinion, Digimon thread people, Who is better?
Omegamon (omnimon)
OR
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode?
I'm talking in terms of Stats and moves.
How do get u chaosmon? my friend has one and he won't tell me how to get one.
The Power of the Avatar
Hey, I just started over,( I believe I alreafy said that before) I want your opinion, Digimon thread people, Who is better?
Omegamon (omnimon)
OR
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode?
I'm talking in terms of Stats and moves.
Personally I think omnimon is better.
omnimon is better
and to get chaosmon get him from chaos egg or from dna digivoloution
Chaosmon
- Darkdramon + Banchou Leomon
- Darkdramon + Valdurmon
- Valdurmon + Banchou Leomon
(Lv67+, Total EXP70000+, Attack 420+)
im trying to get one right now on dusk with darkdramon and valdurmon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items