zombies biggrin emotion_zombie

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
report3r
Mendokuse92
Fallout: New Vegas for the PC. neutral
Yes it's infected with Steam, but I've completed it and loved it several times on the PS3 and wanted more. So It's time to start downloading every mod I can for it mrgreen
what exactly is steam?

The bane of all existance. It's pretty much a lame attempt at making people play online with each other but with certain limitations and stupid crap like that. Like Battlenetwork for Starcraft 2.

Distinct Regular

demon dropout
report3r
Mendokuse92
Yes it's infected with Steam, but I've completed it and loved it several times on the PS3 and wanted more. So It's time to start downloading every mod I can for it mrgreen
what exactly is steam?

The bane of all existance. It's pretty much a lame attempt at making people play online with each other but with certain limitations and stupid crap like that. Like Battlenetwork for Starcraft 2.
ok

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
report3r
Mendokuse92
what exactly is steam?

Steam

That ^ is Steam.

Don't get it if you can help it. But some games now are only avaliable through it. I bought New Vegas for example and the CD contained the Steam software and a code to download New Vegas via Steam. This is in the official release copy of the game too... stare

Timid Darling

9,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC 3nodding

Distinct Regular

Cuineth
Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC 3nodding
kool
Mendokuse92
report3r
Mendokuse92
what exactly is steam?

Steam

That ^ is Steam.

Don't get it if you can help it. But some games now are only avaliable through it. I bought New Vegas for example and the CD contained the Steam software and a code to download New Vegas via Steam. This is in the official release copy of the game too... stare
but it doesn't suck, does it? i mean, if you played it on a CD, there's no CD spinning because it's on the already spinning hard drive (HD). whenever i play BF3 on the 360 that s**t sounds like a jet engine about to take off. and it freezes and takes longer to load maps. and sometimes the frame rate drops and it's noticeable. that wouldn't happen if i installed the game on the HD but alas i don't have the space for it.

on-topic: Bioshock 2.

Punching Bag

So I'd live on the planet Pandora, since the last game I played was Borderlands... yeah, no. That wouldn't go well. As for one I'd like to live in? Hmm, I guess an easy answer would be Pokemon. c:

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Assassins's Creed 2

Awesome.

Distinct Regular

DynaSuarez Wrecks
report3r
DynaSuarez Wrecks
I live in a world that is going to be destroyed after a couple of heroes who think they're doing the right thing kill a guy who tried to bring time to a screeching halt but whose death actually heralded chaos. ******** my life
FF13-2. i wouldnt be mad if u had a FML Sign
Yeah. Working on finishing the bestiary so I can get the last fragment and unlock a handful of achievements.
get the fragment yet?

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
11k/125k User Image

User Image
Ghost Trck: Phantom Detective... I live in an universe similar to this... yeah...
playing Tales of Graces....hmm...don't know if I'd like to live here. Too much war >.<

Friendly Friend

caster-class servant
11k/125k User Image

User Image
Ghost Trck: Phantom Detective... I live in an universe similar to this... yeah...

I've wanted to try this game.
Maybe I should pick it up some time . . .
Nice Patchouli cosplay by the way <3

Last game I played: Tokyo Jungle ( there's a nice co-op mode )

Healer

Assassins Creed Revelations...I don't think I would mind that
I'd sneak into Hagia Sophia all the time heh
Looks pretty incredible
"Back to Earth - 2"

If you want to play games online then why not play birds games online free. So if you are agree with me then visit At www.birdsgamesforpc.com (BirdsGamesForPc). Here You can play all birds games and you can also like us on FlashGamesWorld at Facebook

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff