Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Regular

is the universe you live in.mine was red dead redemption(meh)so discuss what was your last game you played that you live in.do you like it or hate it.which universe would you like to live in?pokemon seems nice for me biggrin

Distinct Conversationalist

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer
I live in a world that is going to be destroyed after a couple of heroes who think they're doing the right thing kill a guy who tried to bring time to a screeching halt but whose death actually heralded chaos. ******** my life

Distinct Regular

Peabutt
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer
exsloaion of guns and death cool

Distinct Regular

DynaSuarez Wrecks
I live in a world that is going to be destroyed after a couple of heroes who think they're doing the right thing kill a guy who tried to bring time to a screeching halt but whose death actually heralded chaos. ******** my life
FF13-2. i wouldnt be mad if u had a FML Sign

Lightbringer

Uh, I think it was Halo 2. So. I'm probably one of the billions (trillions?) of people that died from the Covenant n' crap.

Woo.
flOw.

Oh god no, now I'm a one celled organism. D:

Distinct Regular

Takarashi
Uh, I think it was Halo 2. So. I'm probably one of the billions (trillions?) of people that died from the Covenant n' crap.

Woo.
rofl
report3r
DynaSuarez Wrecks
Yeah. Working on finishing the bestiary so I can get the last fragment and unlock a handful of achievements.

Distinct Regular

Double Tick- Boom
Flow.

Oh god no, now I'm a one celled organism. D:
o0

Distinct Regular

DynaSuarez Wrecks
report3r
DynaSuarez Wrecks
Yeah. Working on finishing the bestiary so I can get the last fragment and unlock a handful of achievements.
did you get the catuar that evolves intp a catuar(gigantic cactuar i think)its the one that you have to wait by not fighting it til it transforms)have you fought that hydra thing in oerba on the beach yet?

Fashionable Darling

majora's mask.....so i'm repeating the same mundane tasks in a three day period while a freaky looking moon creeps at my town the entire time. o.0;

Distinct Regular

gummie_sourball
majora's mask.....so i'm repeating the same mundane tasks in a three day period while a freaky looking moon creeps at my town the entire time. o.0;
demonsssss,no wait the devil ..no..uhm eeeeeevil
report3r
did you get the catuar that evolves intp a catuar(gigantic cactuar i think)its the one that you have to wait by not fighting it til it transforms)have you fought that hydra thing in oerba on the beach yet?
I have fought those three giant cactuars. Are those the ones you're talking about? And no, I don't think I've fought a hydra on the Oerba beach. Anyway, I'm pretty much going down the list in the main menu to get checked off for all the monsters I've found. Then after that I'll probably cross-reference with a guide to find the ones I haven't even encountered yet. I know there are at least a handful. I have yet to come across Tonberry, for instance.

Fashionable Darling

report3r
gummie_sourball
demonsssss,no wait the devil ..no..uhm eeeeeevil
XD i don't think they could have made that moon look any worse if they tried....it still creeps me out a bit even today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff