Welcome to Gaia! ::

The last game i played was Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 so the CPU smahed me but actually dying was probably... hmm GRAW2 (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2) AK47 to the face usually kills me xp Silly Rebels!

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Used up all my missiles on Omega Pirate's armor in Metroid Prime. Tried again with the Plasma Beam and it worked much better.

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The stupidest ways I died:
1.Battle against the 2nd ranked assassin in No More Heroes. (That b*tch.)
2.The first and second battle on the bridge in Zelda: Twilight Princess.
3.I got shot to death in inFAMOUS, by the white-cloaked reaper. (Can't remember the name)
4.For a very long time I couldn't realize how to beat the fricken 2nd boss of OOT, so I constantly got my a** burned.
5.In the PS1, in the first Spyro game, I didn't realize Spyro couldn't swim, until he learned how-to later. I learned about that in the second realm.
Food poisoning.

Sadly, I'm not kidding.

was playing gta 4 today and was run over by an ambulance ******** ironie
I shot a mini nuke straight up to see what the end result would be. It was death.

Shy Borg

I was jumping from roof to roof in search of the elusive Agility orbs when suddenly I began to hear a beeping near me. I tried to jump to avoid the incoming explosion, but failed and was launched higher into the air than anticipated.

Moments later I lay wasted with my face smashed thoroughly into a crater I left in the sidewalk next to the poor civilian who has the misfortune of being under me.
Armored Cavalry
Mario Kart Rx
Armored Cavalry
Um, I put 3 shotgun shells into some dude's spine, and he turned around and shot me once in the kneecap with a M9.
lolphail
srsly.

Has happened to me too many times as well...

My last death was one of the idiots that insists upon using a riot shield (you know, the thing meant to protect you) in MW2 on a Hardcore SnD...

I was defusing his bomb, 1v1, and he runs up to me and 1 hit bashes me.

In real life, I'd just stand up and hit his shield and be like "... THE F**K? I'm trying to make sure a bomb doesn't blow up and kill us all and your hitting me with a shield..." Because that wouldn't KILL you lol

Hilarious Genius

Hades Cerberus plus the two sadyrs (goat people) keep killing me. -_-

This has kept me from seeing the end of God of War 3 for myself, but it's already been spoiled for me...

Loiterer

Pyros. Again.

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
I fell down in the first Plane of Oblivion
sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Halo 3.
Messing around in forge on a map my friend made in sandbox.
Killed by Guardians.
Damned killball.
lol

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100
i was playing dragon age, and we were in the deep roads, and we came upon a large group of darkspawn. all of my party members except me died before dispatching more than two or three, of the 10-15 darkspawn. now, i, being a rogue, figured i was ********, but to my great surprise, i managed to use cover to my advantage, applied my best poison, had tons of health poultices, and actually managed to kill all but one single genlock. which then killed me.

i raged.

Trash Witch

Far, far away, in the wondrous, magical world of Nox, yours truly just had his poor body repeatedly penetrated by a myriad of nasty arrows. Many times. Fired by simple, pesky rogues, at that. And Hecubah laughs mockingly at my failures. At least her insults are highly amusing; in fact, they're almost worth the dying!
Crackdown 2.
I saw a Helicopter.
I wanted it.
I jumped.
Missed and got cut up by the helicopter blades.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff